Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 66)

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Originally posted by Nishitarao

My theory is, both BS lied about the break part  because he doesn't want to upset his fans for leaving the show for yet another movie and PH probably backed him on that  coz they want audience to continue watching but SP didn't want to lie to the viewers for whatever reasons (may be they are afraid they'll lose their credibility. Unlike BS and 4Lions, SP has a PR)

@BOLD: A PR that is no good! I have not seen it functioning effectively so far? 
All I hear is the answers people are getting when they call SP. Has SP issued an official statement? Even one, regarding this issue?

Oh absolutely! But they have someone answering the phone and e-mails.. which is not the case with the other two. 

I am not defending SP. Even if they are telling the truth, they are probably doing it for their own selfish reason. 

I have a feeling that nobody is innocent/victim in this. Everybody is looking after their needs. That is why we are getting 3 different versions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S111gatheringstorm

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

@Siri.. no the Sahara niece's theory is not even worth calling a rumor

@Mehak. The kid refuses to use her brain
I am saying the rumor is logical because, If we remember, When Mishti told us that Barun has put his papers down, she also said he has been offered another movie and he has still not decided whether to take up that offer or not. If the PH once again allows him to take a break, he will not leave the show. 
Then SP kept telling that BS is not leaving and the show is safe at least until feb 2013. (Probably coz they thought they could make a better deal with him) 
BS probably  didn't agree.. 
Blacklist part may not be true.. but why would they tell the fans the he quit when he himself is saying that he is taking a break? Doesn't it benefit them if they just went with his claims..Fans could at least continue wathcing the show hoping that he would return some day.

My theory is, both BS lied about the break part  because he doesn't want to upset his fans for leaving the show for yet another movie and PH probably backed him on that  coz they want audience to continue watching but SP didn't want to lie to the viewers for whatever reasons (may be they are afraid they'll lose their credibility. Unlike BS and 4Lions, SP has a PR)

Only thing is, Barun doesn't have any movie offers right now. Not even one let alone the 3 people talk about. Latest is that he had one a few months ago he rejected(form a bashers sources)

But SP is ruthless with their shows. They run a tight ship..maybe they were tired of giving into one guys needs. but still, is Barun that stupid...to piss off a channel like SP before he makes it big? I mean ASR is his biggest role so far...actors would kill to be in his position with the international fame. He may suck at PR, interviews but he isn't an idiot...I HOPE. 

Honestly, I don't know any more. There is a lot going on behind scenes and none of them are innocent. I don't know who started the mess but I do believe that the PH and Barun made it worse with how they are handling it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoFrigateS111

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shar1988

Hey Bashers good morning...so what is the latest update on our drama??? Is SP blacklisting BS, if so then his career is definitely in the dumps.

That is the new rumor. I don't know if it is true..but SP can really afford to do that if they want. It all depends on how BS handled with the channel. I hope for his sake, he didn't screw up that meeting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FrigateS111gatheringstormMcNinja

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone !
They're showing rerun of SPA last year in US.   I'm watching that right now ...missing those days of IPK. IPK bagged 6 awards in the first few months itself ... Really the PH , the actor no one realizes what heights this show has reached ... Doesn't make sense why would anyone from the team want to hurt such a great show that gave all of them so much in life ...unbelievable Ouch

NishitaraoFrigategatheringstormMcNinja

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

@BOLD: A PR that is no good! I have not seen it functioning effectively so far? 
All I hear is the answers people are getting when they call SP. Has SP issued an official statement? Even one, regarding this issue?

Oh absolutely! But they have someone answering the phone and e-mails.. which is not the case with the other two. 

I am not defending SP. Even if they are telling the truth, they are probably doing it for their own selfish reason. 

I have a feeling that nobody is innocent/victim in this. Everybody is looking after their needs. That is why we are getting 3 different versions.

Smeone said that the people answering the calls are at some remote call center! They are just asked to say whatever it takes to get the party on the phone, off! Think about it... Of all the people that claim they called SP office, has one person said that the customer service agent said anything negative? No!  But, have they all been saying the same thing? No! How can that be? My conclusion is the customer service agents are clueless and have been thrown out to be the gatekeepers! Its shameful that not one SP executive has come out to give a statement and not one person from the PH has done it, but Barun has had to. It looks like they found the easiest scapegoat to throw under the bus!

Edited by ipkknd_2011 - 10 November 2012 at 9:00pm

NishitaraoS111gatheringstorm

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Hey Bashers good morning...so what is the latest update on our drama??? Is SP blacklisting BS, if so then his career is definitely in the dumps.

Hola Shar! Just more rumors. I have lost hope of ever getting a straight answer from any concerned party!

S111gatheringstormprabbs

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

That is the new rumor. I don't know if it is true..but SP can really afford to do that if they want. It all depends on how BS handled with the channel. I hope for his sake, he didn't screw up that meeting.

Agree. Being blacklisted by a channel like SP isnt pleasant. 

Especially when your chances at bollywood are slim. And depended on your popularity as ASR. 

Phangurls may stick with him for a couple more years but the thing with phangurls is once they grow out of that hormonal age, they forget you. I mean just think about all the boy band groups we drooled over when we were 15. He needs to work on getting more than just a phangurl following. And acting like an idiot during this mess isnt helping him. 

NishitaraoS111gatheringstorm

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Gud morning!!!

Do I even bother asking whatsssup up?

FrigateS111gatheringstormprabbs

Go to top