Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 65)

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Joined: 30 August 2012
Posts: 9180

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

New article


http://www.fuzionproductions.com/the-politics-never-dies-iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoFrigate

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 3398

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by Luv_isnt_classy

guys is it only me or anyone else think Barun's career is over...Confused

Honestly, I feel bad for Barun. Its a sucky situation he's gotten into. And we dont know all that is going on. 

But I do feel this is going to hurt him in the long run. It's going to be hard for him to bounce back from this especially if his reason for leaving/quitting isnt clarified anymore. 

I hope I'm wrong though cause I have nothing against the guy. 

Mehak, you and I have diametrically opposite views, it seems! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinja

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 3571

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
@Siri.. no the Sahara niece's theory is not even worth calling a rumor

@Mehak. The kid refuses to use her brain
I am saying the rumor is logical because, If we remember, When Mishti told us that Barun has put his papers down, she also said he has been offered another movie and he has still not decided whether to take up that offer or not. If the PH once again allows him to take a break, he will not leave the show. 
Then SP kept telling that BS is not leaving and the show is safe at least until feb 2013. (Probably coz they thought they could make a better deal with him) 
BS probably  didn't agree.. 
Blacklist part may not be true.. but why would they tell the fans the he quit when he himself is saying that he is taking a break? Doesn't it benefit them if they just went with his claims..Fans could at least continue wathcing the show hoping that he would return some day.

My theory is, both BS lied about the break part  because he doesn't want to upset his fans for leaving the show for yet another movie and PH probably backed him on that  coz they want audience to continue watching but SP didn't want to lie to the viewers for whatever reasons (may be they are afraid they'll lose their credibility. Unlike BS and 4Lions, SP has a PR)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classyMcNinja

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 3398

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

@Siri.. no the Sahara niece's theory is not even worth calling a rumor

@Mehak. The kid refuses to use her brain
I am saying the rumor is logical because, If we remember, When Mishti told us that Barun has put his papers down, she also said he has been offered another movie and he has still not decided whether to take up that offer or not. If the PH once again allows him to take a break, he will not leave the show. 
Then SP kept telling that BS is not leaving and the show is safe at least until feb 2013. (Probably coz they thought they could make a better deal with him) 
BS probably  didn't agree.. 
Blacklist part may not be true.. but why would they tell the fans the he quit when he himself is saying that he is taking a break? Doesn't it benefit them if they just went with his claims..Fans could at least continue wathcing the show hoping that he would return some day.

My theory is, both BS lied about the break part  because he doesn't want to upset his fans for leaving the show for yet another movie and PH probably backed him on that  coz they want audience to continue watching but SP didn't want to lie to the viewers for whatever reasons (may be they are afraid they'll lose their credibility. Unlike BS and 4Lions, SP has a PR)

@BOLD: A PR that is no good! I have not seen it functioning effectively so far? 
All I hear is the answers people are getting when they call SP. Has SP issued an official statement? Even one, regarding this issue?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishitarao

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Joined: 30 August 2012
Posts: 9180

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by Luv_isnt_classy

guys is it only me or anyone else think Barun's career is over...Confused

Honestly, I feel bad for Barun. Its a sucky situation he's gotten into. And we dont know all that is going on. 

But I do feel this is going to hurt him in the long run. It's going to be hard for him to bounce back from this especially if his reason for leaving/quitting isnt clarified anymore. 

I hope I'm wrong though cause I have nothing against the guy. 

Mehak, you and I have diametrically opposite views, it seems! LOL

But thats why I love this bashers AT. We can be poles apart in opinions but say what we think without getting shoes thrown at us. LOL

But what you mentioned makes sense. I dont know if anyone here watches the American version of The Office(best show ever) but when Steve Carrel left there was a similar cry for ending the show without him. People weren't ready to see a new boss in place of Steve. They made his character leave with his gf and another character, Andy took over as boss. The show wasn't the same, lost its viewers but this season is has gotten a lot better.  BUT it still lost so many viewers that the channel decided to axe if after this year. So in the end, the show hurt.

But Steve had left to do movies as well as have some more free time. His movies went onto do great. Of course, Steve is a great actor and a veteran in the industry. but his role in The Office was his mos successful I would say. Even though fans were upset, he had given 8 years to the show so fans coudlnt blame him for not being dedicated. We understood and his movies/career werent hurt. 

In Barun case, can we say he was dedicated to the show? Its been what 15 months he's given us and already we can see inconsistency in his acting, he looks bored sometimes, and rarely looks like ASR any more. Can we say he gave it his all til the end? 

But like you said, people have a short memory. I was one of the people who said I cant watch The Office without Steve in it but I continued to watch it and still enjoy it. So who knows, it may work out for him. Barun needs to work on some more acting skills and bag some really good roles if he wants to have a chance. 


Edited by McNinja - 10 November 2012 at 8:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoFrigateS111Luv_isnt_classygatheringstorm

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 3571

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja


New article


http://www.fuzionproductions.com/the-politics-never-dies-iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon/

Yes, I read this article yesterday.. the article is definitely true.. 
We dont know who is at fault and we may never know, 

The whole mess is leaving a bad taste in everybody's mouth. I can't believe a team that delivered such an iconic show is being subjected to this kind of mockery. 

Both BS and 4Lions are very talented but they suck at marketing level.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FrigateS111gatheringstormMcNinja

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Joined: 29 October 2011
Posts: 3398

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by Luv_isnt_classy

guys is it only me or anyone else think Barun's career is over...Confused

Honestly, I feel bad for Barun. Its a sucky situation he's gotten into. And we dont know all that is going on. 

But I do feel this is going to hurt him in the long run. It's going to be hard for him to bounce back from this especially if his reason for leaving/quitting isnt clarified anymore. 

I hope I'm wrong though cause I have nothing against the guy. 

Mehak, you and I have diametrically opposite views, it seems! LOL

But thats why I love this bashers AT. We can be poles apart in opinions but say what we think without getting shoes thrown at us. LOL

But what you mentioned makes sense. I dont know if anyone here watches the American version of The Office(best show ever) but when Steve Carrel left there was a similar cry for ending the show without him. People weren't ready to see a new boss in place of Steve. They made his character leave with his gf and another character, Andy took over as boss. The show wasn't the same, lost its viewers but this season is has gotten a lot better.  BUT it still lost so many viewers that the channel decided to axe if after this year. So in the end, the show hurt.

But Steve had left to do movies as well as have some more free time. His movies went onto do great. Of course, Steve is a great actor and a veteran in the industry. but his role in The Office was his mos successful I would say. Even though fans were upset, he had given 8 years to the show so fans coudlnt blame him for not being dedicated. We understood and his movies/career werent hurt. 

In Barun case, can we say he was dedicated to the show? Its been what 15 months he's given us and already we can see inconsistency in his acting, he looks bored sometimes, and rarely looks like ASR any more. Can we say he gave it his all til the end? 

But like you said, people have a short memory. I was one of the people who said I cant watch The Office without Steve in it but I continued to watch it and still enjoy it. So who knows, it may work out for him. Barun needs to work on some more acting skills and bag some really good roles if he wants to have a chance. 

I used to watch office the first couple of seasons, I think... Then kids happened Big smile. Now, I rarely watch any show live or TiVo. I end up watching reruns (like big bang theory), or rent it from Netflix the next year (like "homeland" or "24"). I used to watch ER... Can't tell you how many actors left and they introduced new ones. It still was a great show!
That's why I have been saying, if Barun wants to leave, he should! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

S111gatheringstormMcNinja

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 9961

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Hey Bashers good morning...so what is the latest update on our drama??? Is SP blacklisting BS, if so then his career is definitely in the dumps.

Edited by shar1988 - 10 November 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoFrigate

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Khushi is such a LADY!!

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 1   Views: 752

HeadOverHeels 1 752 02 November 2011 at 3:41pm by Khushi_786
Lady in Red

2 3

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 18   Views: 3122

naddiya26 18 3122 01 November 2011 at 2:02am by Alyaa_27
Are you all ready to watch lady in red vm added

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 5   Views: 964

naddiya26 5 964 31 October 2011 at 12:14pm by naddiya26
Awesome Epi- Hum tum chori se bandhe ek dori se

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -RD-   Replies: 42   Views: 6302

-RD- 42 6302 25 October 2011 at 5:14am by --BSI-FaNaTic--
whole world is doing conspiracy but lady&man huh

Author: bikerider   Replies: 6   Views: 819

bikerider 6 819 29 August 2011 at 9:39am by bikerider

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index