Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 64)

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Basically, BS wanted to take another break for his movie. He gave a 2 month notice, Gul finally agreed to give him break too..
But SP declined it, asked him to quit,..they are mad him thats why telling everybody that he quit.
TM also said that, SP blacklisted him. He will not be a part of any of the SP shows anymore. (apparently they did the same for some other SP actress)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinjaCHIPPEDCUP

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by Nishitarao

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284610

I am not sure about the authenticity of the content but this is by far the most logical rumor I've heard. (Except the blacklisting BS part.. on a second thought..may be that tooErmm)

TM edited it.

Do you remember the gist of what they were saying?

EDIT

LOL nevermind, looks like people already told you this.

I read sahara's nieces reply and want to have a go at her but i dont have time to get into with anyone. need to be off soon. 

I rarely have the energy to deal with that kid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinja

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
So Is it true? That Gul had insulted Barun? And wanted to kick him out? And Barun really wanted to leave only because of track? And he really out his foot down for Khushi's OTT? 

Hard to beleive.
McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Originally posted by McNinja

[QUOTE=Nishitarao]

I read sahara's nieces reply and want to have a go at her but i dont have time to get into with anyone. need to be off soon. 

I rarely have the energy to deal with that kid.

She's talking about tweets from Star execs that were never made. I mean seriously? Esp the Rajan one, You can clearly see its a FAN that tweets the statement at Rajan...but seriously...I can only spam her threads, not talk reason.

As far as Star blacklisting him...I don't think so. Sources from bashers confirm he doesnt have movies. And that Gul is getting what she wanted out of this mess. For SP its about money, and SaRun=money. That too money in dollars, pounds, and whatever other international currency. They would much rather work around Barun when they know the audience will stick around and wait.

But if it is true, Baruns career is done for and whatever his reason for leaving is better be worth it. 

Nishitarao

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

So Is it true? That Gul had insulted Barun? And wanted to kick him out? And Barun really wanted to leave only because of track? And he really out his foot down for Khushi's OTT? 

Hard to beleive.

Rumors about him not liking the track/OTT are not true.

If that were the case, he could easily save his own reputation and state clearly why he's leaving. But he's not. Either he doesnt know how to deal with the situation and doesnt realize he needs to say this,  I mean his PR has been sucking. Or it's not the case in the first place. 

Why wouldnt he want to come out the hero in all of this and state that to be the reason? Wouldnt hurt his career or his movie thats coming out. 

Gul has a role to play but we don't know what it is. But she has her own dirty agenda. At the same time, whats happening right now isnt just her fault. All of them, including Barun and SP are to blame for the mess created. 

gatheringstorm

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gatheringstorm

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv_isnt_classy

guys is it only me or anyone else think Barun's career is over...Confused

Hahahah! You may have a point, because it is Indian showbiz industry. If it was Hollywood, I would bet that all the hullabaloo would augment his career! Have you not seen stars get over each other to be in the  midst of scandals! LOL
I do think that public memory is short and in the long run it will not matter. I don't know much about Indian shows at all, but by all accounts I gather, Barun is an above average actor. We have to grant him that much! Yes, he can't dance and he needs to brush up on PR skills. Both of which are fixable! Didn't he state in some interview also that he took classes before IPK to enhance his acting skills? So, he seems like someone that is willing to put in the hard work, accept his deficiencies, work on them...

Edited by ipkknd_2011 - 10 November 2012 at 8:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoLuv_isnt_classygatheringstorm

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv_isnt_classy

guys is it only me or anyone else think Barun's career is over...Confused

Honestly, I feel bad for Barun. Its a sucky situation he's gotten into. And we dont know all that is going on. 

But I do feel this is going to hurt him in the long run. It's going to be hard for him to bounce back from this especially if his reason for leaving/quitting isnt clarified anymore. 

I hope I'm wrong though cause I have nothing against the guy. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishitaraogatheringstorm

Go to top