Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 5)

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalkukdi1

Ok I am sorry to say I don't care if BS takes a break or quit doesn't care about it but I just can't believe if he is quitting on what bases? Like does he think he is that good of an actor that he is going to get this big break in BW...like I was watching the episode w here he plays drum in Aaravs school and it shocked me the guy cannot make it to BW if he can't act to play drums like he is a pro...I agree he does act good in certain parts but maybe he got carried away with all the fans enthu that he is far better than a mere tv role...my two cents but only my view you can disagree but first watch that part again and than bite me...

can anyone pls tell me if this person is regular on this dori????

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
kya baat hai..jerry the mouse, cdlove sudha,...sab ithhe hai...

so who all r the dori members???

avni

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMouseboreddamsel

jalkukdi1 Senior Member
jalkukdi1
jalkukdi1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by highonshows

Ok I am sorry to say I don't care if BS takes a break or quit doesn't care about it but I just can't believe if he is quitting on what bases? Like does he think he is that good of an actor that he is going to get this big break in BW...like I was watching the episode w here he plays drum in Aaravs school and it shocked me the guy cannot make it to BW if he can't act to play drums like he is a pro...I agree he does act good in certain parts but maybe he got carried away with all the fans enthu that he is far better than a mere tv role...my two cents but only my view you can disagree but first watch that part again and than bite me...

nope but I do read it regularly, but is that a problem?

highonshowsJerryTheMouse

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

nope cuz i aint regular either but was wondering cuz ur comment, i found it to be a little bit on an impolite side. u have a right to. whatever u choose to believe n say yet how u say matters.

only saying cuz bhaiyya has a right to choose his own path pls he clearly stated his reasonning. whether they r facts or otherwise there is no more room for speculating otherwise.

let him be cuz its just a show at the end of the day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMouse

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Hi!

I agree he has many areas in acting that still needs to be improved but I wouldn't be so hasty in judging his 'leave'. He has given his reason; he wants to take a break from the mayhem and I can understand his mindset. When one is overworked and and bone weary from the hectic work shedule, one can easily crash/ have a mental break down. People outside sub continent living in the 'developed world' (I hate to use that term but I will do so to make my point) do take long vacations of 2-3 months when they feel over worked. If they are in a financially stable position and feel that they can afford to take a long vacation, they do so without hesitation. 

Sometimes Doctors advice this themselves whrn health related issues come forth. A good vacation to rejuvante yourself and get your head back in the right order can do wondrs! People here (where I am living) can afford to do this without constrictions from the econmical aspect. Not saying this is unheardof in the sub continent but as far as I know, people dont take long vacations especially due to financial restrictions.

Barun is financially stable (he probably is) . He must be confident he can get back into IPK or find a better project after his return. So he's taking this 'break'. It's his decision. Ultimatly it;s his life, his career.

Now, how he handled the situation is a different issue. This could have been handled more cleanly without giving such heart burn to the viewers.

For further info read this link. Its a first hand account of a meeting with Barun and I can understand where he's coming from when he says he needs a break. AFter all health and personal well being comes first.

Edited by CDlove - 09 November 2012 at 10:18pm

highonshowsJerryTheMouse

jalkukdi1 Senior Member
jalkukdi1
jalkukdi1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

nope cuz i aint regular either but was wondering cuz ur comment, i found it to be a little bit on an impolite side. u have a right to. whatever u choose to believe n say yet how u say matters.

only saying cuz bhaiyya has a right to choose his own path pls he clearly stated his reasonning. whether they r facts or otherwise there is no more room for speculating otherwise.

let him be cuz its just a show at the end of the day.
that's ok I don't think I was rude though what I have always stated its his life neither am I a big serial watcher, don't care about anybody's personal life but I am just making a point that if anybody wants to be in BW needs to be well prepared otherwise...it will be bad, maybe I didn't write it good as I am not as good as the people on this forum

highonshowsJerryTheMouse

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I still want ruins for GUL!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMouse

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa