Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 40)

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Joined: 30 August 2012
Posts: 9180

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Nish...u know wats exactly happening behind screen???will u pls tell me... Embarrassed

I'm so intrigued now dammit


We will spam you with letters and calls Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FrigateLadyLaLasanja_hereGayuArnavKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 13826

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
ok if it is about money dont you thing SP and 4 lions know their USP is him and her and would glady pay up knowing he has this mad phan base
it makes business sense to keep him happy as advertisers will be queueing up and them being together is the reason this show is this popular
SP is not a fool
so i dont think it is economical
and he knows ads and endorsements will bring in the moolah also

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

FuzzbucketOlive_RoseS111McNinjaSeerialLoopsCDloveLadyLaLaGayuArnavKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Joined: 09 April 2005
Posts: 21080

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Nish not fair first u have to pm me BAS Face book kasam !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 6545

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@ Nisha

Gul will pay!!

Ppl are calling up Zee to ask them to blacklist Gul and telling Zee that they will not watch QH cause its her product!!!

Poor Zee... on the weekend they couldnt zzz because SP is messed up!!!
Talk about competition giving you sleepless nights
!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FrigateS111LadyLaLaGayuArnavKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Joined: 30 August 2012
Posts: 9180

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
If money and rest are indeed the reson, then SP can sort that out can't they? 

Feel there is more.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FrigateS111SeerialLoopsLadyLaLaGayuArnavOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Joined: 26 October 2011
Posts: 10351

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by sanja_here

Nish...u know wats exactly happening behind screen???will u pls tell me... Embarrassed

I'm so intrigued now dammit


We will spam you with letters and calls Embarrassed

Yes please! Care to share the Drama behind the scenes? Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FrigateSeerialLoopsCDloveLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Joined: 30 August 2012
Posts: 9180

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

ok if it is about money dont you thing SP and 4 lions know their USP is him and her and would glady pay up knowing he has this mad phan base
it makes business sense to keep him happy as advertisers will be queueing up and them being together is the reason this show is this popular
SP is not a fool
so i dont think it is economical
and he knows ads and endorsements will bring in the moolah also

Yeah exactly. Maybe money has a role. But it's not just money. Unless he wants to be free if the Ph all together.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsCDloveLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Joined: 26 October 2011
Posts: 10351

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

@ Nisha

Gul will pay!!

Ppl are calling up Zee to ask them to blacklist Gul and telling Zee that they will not watch QH cause its her product!!!

Poor Zee... on the weekend they couldnt zzz because SP is messed up!!!
Talk about competition giving you sleepless nights
!!


ROFL That sounds Pleasing to my ears! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FrigateLadyLaLajulesMcNinjaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Khushi is such a LADY!!

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 1   Views: 770

HeadOverHeels 1 770 02 November 2011 at 3:41pm by Khushi_786
Lady in Red

2 3

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 18   Views: 3194

naddiya26 18 3194 01 November 2011 at 2:02am by Alyaa_27
Are you all ready to watch lady in red vm added

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 5   Views: 1051

naddiya26 5 1051 31 October 2011 at 12:14pm by naddiya26
Awesome Epi- Hum tum chori se bandhe ek dori se

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -RD-   Replies: 41   Views: 6958

-RD- 41 6958 25 October 2011 at 5:14am by --BSI-FaNaTic--
whole world is doing conspiracy but lady&man huh

Author: bikerider   Replies: 6   Views: 870

bikerider 6 870 29 August 2011 at 9:39am by bikerider

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index