Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 37)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Alright  can we please when quoting remove/delete the earlier replies so the new  answer does not get lost in the maze
its a bit difficult to read the reply and does look messy
thank you
FLW

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FuzzbucketSeerialLoopsLadyLaLaKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by Ni1234

Originally posted by GayuArnav

Hiru Lower...very lower than that...

Bas ab samjh le...

Poor soul really deserved more than that...

I wonder how Sanaya is still surviving there if the pay is very less! Because she is the one who has done more work than Barun! Stern Smile

her contract is with SP from day 1..

hefty amount boss

SP is rich to the level u can't even imagine..

4 Rats ka total opposite...LOL

Oh wait... so sanaya gets paid from SP?

thats not really fair! male lead is being paid peanuts, while female lead takes away hefty pay check! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveNi1234GayuArnavKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

I am pretty sure, they make 60-70 lakhs per year after taxes.

And that definitely is not a lot, but it neither is anything to laugh at. 

It will be very hard for me to beleive Barun and Sanya making less than that after taxes.

And any advertisements they do or endorsements they do, that is the extra money they make and I am sure, they also get appearance fees for the non serial related festivities and awards attendance.

So I am not going cry over how much hard work they are doing.  They may not make money like cricketers and movie stars, but they all make a very decent earning.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FuzzbucketCDloveLadyLaLaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Yes Hiru from week 1...

Likedmg - He was hired by 4 rats and not by the channel..Sanaya at that time was free and was only interested in SP shows as a lead..she got an offer for the role of jeevika first and then later on they selected her for Khushi...
so nish she is the one earning well as compared
but then he signed the contract now with SP so am puzzled

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

[QUOTE=Ni1234][QUOTE=GayuArnav][QUOTE=Ni1234]

thats not really fair! male lead is being paid peanuts, while female lead takes away hefty pay check! 
ahem ahem now you make it sound rather sexist

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1Erika1SeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Originally posted by kookie2020

Sowwie to burst the bubble but they dont earn that much.
Taxes make it down to 15K per day.
true story.
Nishu can confirm it, I dont know what kind of taxes are levied on them.

thats true..but then they still earn around 5 lacs... thats still a pretty hefty sum

60 lacs/yr. is not hefty for the amount of work they put in, Kookie! MBA graduates in India with just a few years of experience make much more! You should know! Tongue

Baahhh, I dont kiss and tell babe.Wink
I just pay a lot of taxes and work off my skinny ass which is now skinnier than ever.
I am also taking a break soon.
I am Sobti.
BAS 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Olive_RoseSeerialLoopsLadyLaLaGayuArnavFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Yes Hiru from week 1...

Likedmg - He was hired by 4 rats and not by the channel..Sanaya at that time was free and was only interested in SP shows as a lead..she got an offer for the role of jeevika first and then later on they selected her for Khushi...

wow! hmm, she would have been good playing jeevika as well, but it's not fair to BS. no wonder he wants to quit and make more money. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Aisha this one is for you and to also others who have trouble and grief
the 7 stages of grief

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-
You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

2. PAIN & GUILT-

As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain. Although excruciating and almost unbearable, it is important that you experience the pain fully, and not hide it, avoid it or escape from it with alcohol or drugs.

You may have guilty feelings or remorse over things you did or didn't do with your loved one. Life feels chaotic and scary during this phase.

3. ANGER & BARGAINING-
Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion.

You may rail against fate, questioning "Why me?" You may also try to bargain in vain with the powers that be for a way out of your despair ("I will never drink again if you just bring him back")

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
Just when your friends may think you should be getting on with your life, a long period of sad reflection will likely overtake you. This is a normal stage of grief, so do not be "talked out of it" by well-meaning outsiders. Encouragement from others is not helpful to you during this stage of grieving.

During this time, you finally realize the true magnitude of your loss, and it depresses you. You may isolate yourself on purpose, reflect on things you did with your lost one, and focus on memories of the past. You may sense feelings of emptiness or despair.

7 Stages of Grief...

5. THE UPWARD TURN-
As you start to adjust to life without your dear one, your life becomes a little calmer and more organized. Your physical symptoms lessen, and your "depression" begins to lift slightly.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-
As you become more functional, your mind starts working again, and you will find yourself seeking realistic solutions to problems posed by life without your loved one. You will start to work on practical and financial problems and reconstructing yourself and your life without him or her.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-
During this, the last of the seven stages in this grief model, you learn to accept and deal with the reality of your situation. Acceptance does not necessarily mean instant happiness. Given the pain and turmoil you have experienced, you can never return to the carefree, untroubled YOU that existed before this tragedy. But you will find a way forward.

7 stages of grief...

You will start to look forward and actually plan things for the future. Eventually, you will be able to think about your lost loved one without pain; sadness, yes, but the wrenching pain will be gone. You will once again anticipate some good times to come, and yes, even find joy again in the experience of living.

Swathi darling you forgot another stage and that would be RELIEF.. that is how I feel at the moment.. ever since he returned from his yet another short break, his looks went for a toss, I don't want to talk about his online chemistry with Khushi .. that's when I lost interest in the show... with their marriage I kind of got back to the show only to quite right after it... now it is all down the hill and I have stopped watching the show completely..

this will he won't he leave does not have an  impact on me.. All I would tell him is "if you want to leave please do so without making  much fuss" ... just get the heck out and stop giving out interviews .... We all know serials cannot go on forever.. this show died somewhere in May this year.. so it is time that they think about another plot...

The other day I saw an ad of Sanjay leela Bhansali's new serial... has that been aired? I don't even rememeber on which channel I saw it... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top