Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 28)

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapTia.0

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Tia..AngryJust because you have no internet, you think you don't have to read my replies.. I have MU-ed you..!!

Aww.. and my sweetheart, Swathi.. is so generous.. giving free supply of soap to everyone...Embarrassed

Where were you, my dear. I liked every comment, but didn't notice yours. Sowwyyy... Embarrassed

tis ok.. you are forgiven.. Hug

Gotta run.. hope you enjoyed the movie last night.
I will be busy until Monday afternoon.. 

But I need to talk to you.. about well.. you know! Ufff.. men I tell you! Angry
Waiting for your internet to get fixed! Bye sweetie..!

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapTia.0

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Tia you know we here in this thread very much look forward to your opinion and thoughts and always have deep respect
for them for you always say the right thing and today you just said it even more better than ever
I salute you
and sudha stop buttering her she wont fall for it like i do she no wuss

EssCurise Me !!!
Me don't have to butter Tia.
She knows, I am her true fan.
You.  Go marry Arti
Who is talking to you
Tongue

Hello Faiza, Harshu, Tia, and all the other bashing queens !!!!  Including Moi !!!

She will marry me.. I will stand by my Swathi... whatever happens.. Embarrassed
Take that sudha ha
 i know you asked me to marry you we were about to set the date but then you ignored me Arti laubs me dammit so you are now a part of my rangeeli past that meant nothing

LadyLaLaKookiemonsterTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Tiaaa... bhhyare you ignoring me..Angry
bhaat did I do??Cry

You didn't do anything darling. Ask what Greg didn't do... He hasn't fixed my connection and I'm stuck with my tiny screen on my cell. Can't see most of the comments because of that. Gregwa is still sleeping, kumbhkaran...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

Originally posted by Ni1234

Originally posted by McNinja

Good afternoon(from my time zone) bashers

I see the state of the forum is still close to imploding.

if at the end of the day barun does go to do movies...then yes I will be annoyed for being dragged along with false news but in this industry, stuff like this happens. There are a million things that need to be sorted before an official fact based, final decision is made. I won't be holding it against him. But he is t stupid, I don't think he's leaving a fat pay check for possible success at movies. 

So far the only authentic news we have is from barun himself, which is he's taking a break. I believe him. I don't thinkhe's stupid enough to leave for movies just yet. Not when this move by him is going to kill is reputation..it's going to be hard for him to bounce back after a hit like this..if he's indeed leaving for movies. 

He doesn't have 3 movies offers. We aren't the only ones that can see his appearance, and inconsistency is acting nowadays. Producers, directors sure as hell see it too. No offense, this isn't the same barun from a year ago who I would've believed to be getting so many offers. 

The way this situation is being handled sucks by all 3 parties involved but what can you do. We don't know all the pieces at play here. I'm still enjoying the show, track is finally picking up. For everyone's sanity, I think that's they way to be right now. Don't worry too much about what might happen...enjoy the show while we can. Trust baruns word until we have a reason not to.

Kudos to people that are taking the initiative to overwhelm SP, I hope some good comes out of it. 

Fatpaychecks ?????????? Darling BS was under a contract with 4 Rats...and they are kanjoos to that level u can't ever imagine..

Ouch

really? i was under the impression that he must be getting 5 to 10 lacs pay check / month! am i wrong?! 

Ouch

McNinjaSeerialLoopsKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

Swathi i trolled the forum i cant find the sahara niece post BAS

LOL thats because it was closed before it even started. LOL 

that is not fair we could have had so much phun in that !

SeerialLoopsCDloveboreddamselMcNinja

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Btw.. Sudha .. I love you too.. Hug
 just not as much as I love Swathi huh.. no MU's huh.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

Originally posted by Ni1234

Originally posted by McNinja

Good afternoon(from my time zone) bashers

I see the state of the forum is still close to imploding.

if at the end of the day barun does go to do movies...then yes I will be annoyed for being dragged along with false news but in this industry, stuff like this happens. There are a million things that need to be sorted before an official fact based, final decision is made. I won't be holding it against him. But he is t stupid, I don't think he's leaving a fat pay check for possible success at movies. 

So far the only authentic news we have is from barun himself, which is he's taking a break. I believe him. I don't thinkhe's stupid enough to leave for movies just yet. Not when this move by him is going to kill is reputation..it's going to be hard for him to bounce back after a hit like this..if he's indeed leaving for movies. 

He doesn't have 3 movies offers. We aren't the only ones that can see his appearance, and inconsistency is acting nowadays. Producers, directors sure as hell see it too. No offense, this isn't the same barun from a year ago who I would've believed to be getting so many offers. 

The way this situation is being handled sucks by all 3 parties involved but what can you do. We don't know all the pieces at play here. I'm still enjoying the show, track is finally picking up. For everyone's sanity, I think that's they way to be right now. Don't worry too much about what might happen...enjoy the show while we can. Trust baruns word until we have a reason not to.

Kudos to people that are taking the initiative to overwhelm SP, I hope some good comes out of it. 

Fatpaychecks ?????????? Darling BS was under a contract with 4 Rats...and they are kanjoos to that level u can't ever imagine..

Ouch

really? i was under the impression that he must be getting 5 to 10 lacs pay check / month! am i wrong?! 

Its around 8 lacs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFBdcpyVQiU&feature=fvwrel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQQDZGMvjs&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLBKxqG9eiRBdUmRMP0Kz-zQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQQDZGMvjs

Edited by CDlove - 10 November 2012 at 2:38pm

SeerialLoopsKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top