Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 27)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Tia..AngryJust because you have no internet, you think you don't have to read my replies.. I have MU-ed you..!!

Aww.. and my sweetheart, Swathi.. is so generous.. giving free supply of soap to everyone...Embarrassed

Where were you, my dear. I liked every comment, but didn't notice yours. Sowwyyy... Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsCDloveboreddamselFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Hello lovely bashers! Hope everyone's doing good.

I've reached an impasse. I've Stopped caring if Barun is going to leave or not. Just going to say I love the cast and crew for giving us a great show until it lasted.

i second that. 

SeerialLoopsCDloveKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Originally posted by McNinja

Good afternoon(from my time zone) bashers

I see the state of the forum is still close to imploding.

if at the end of the day barun does go to do movies...then yes I will be annoyed for being dragged along with false news but in this industry, stuff like this happens. There are a million things that need to be sorted before an official fact based, final decision is made. I won't be holding it against him. But he is t stupid, I don't think he's leaving a fat pay check for possible success at movies. 

So far the only authentic news we have is from barun himself, which is he's taking a break. I believe him. I don't thinkhe's stupid enough to leave for movies just yet. Not when this move by him is going to kill is reputation..it's going to be hard for him to bounce back after a hit like this..if he's indeed leaving for movies. 

He doesn't have 3 movies offers. We aren't the only ones that can see his appearance, and inconsistency is acting nowadays. Producers, directors sure as hell see it too. No offense, this isn't the same barun from a year ago who I would've believed to be getting so many offers. 

The way this situation is being handled sucks by all 3 parties involved but what can you do. We don't know all the pieces at play here. I'm still enjoying the show, track is finally picking up. For everyone's sanity, I think that's they way to be right now. Don't worry too much about what might happen...enjoy the show while we can. Trust baruns word until we have a reason not to.

Kudos to people that are taking the initiative to overwhelm SP, I hope some good comes out of it. 

Fatpaychecks ?????????? Darling BS was under a contract with 4 Rats...and they are kanjoos to the level u can't even imagine..

This is the fact babes

Ouch

Edited by Ni1234 - 10 November 2012 at 10:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoCDloveGayuArnavKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

Swathi i trolled the forum i cant find the sahara niece post BAS

LOL thats because it was closed before it even started. LOL 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQQDZGMvjs

Edited by CDlove - 10 November 2012 at 1:10pm

SeerialLoopsLadyLaLaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

I don't see post by niece, link please! 

LadyLaLaGayuArnavFairyLiquidSoapTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Originally posted by stafhtad

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sobbity Sob Sob</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hoppity Hop Hop</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">CryCryCry</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Lavanya still hasn't seen my happy dance</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sob Sob Hop and Sob</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Lavanya still hasn't seen me take back my happy dance</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sniffle Sob, Nose Squeeze Piroutte Sob</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Lavanya Still hasn't seen by sob.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sobbity Sob Sob</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hoppity Hop Hop</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><em></font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kookie.</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I see you. Did you know. Swathi ditched us.</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She adn Arti are having their own Arnav-Anjali type relation.Tongue </font>

Ooohhh Kinky...   Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsboreddamselFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Originally posted by stafhtad

Sobbity Sob Sob
Hoppity Hop Hop
CryCryCry

Lavanya still hasn't seen my happy dance
Sob Sob Hop and Sob
Lavanya still hasn't seen me take back my happy dance
Sniffle Sob, Nose Squeeze Piroutte Sob
Lavanya Still hasn't seen by sob.

Sobbity Sob Sob
Hoppity Hop Hop

Kookie.
I see you.  Did you know.  Swathi ditched us.
She adn Arti are having their own Arnav-Anjali type relation. Tongue

Arnav-Anjali??? Angry Bhat the? Why are you spreading rumors about Swathi and me?? Who do you think you are? The "soul" of the thread.. ROFL or just the niece of a famous uncle?? ROFL

Ok.. gotta run now.. you girls have fun.. bash away.. will peek in between.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsLadyLaLaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

Originally posted by McNinja

Good afternoon(from my time zone) bashers

I see the state of the forum is still close to imploding.

if at the end of the day barun does go to do movies...then yes I will be annoyed for being dragged along with false news but in this industry, stuff like this happens. There are a million things that need to be sorted before an official fact based, final decision is made. I won't be holding it against him. But he is t stupid, I don't think he's leaving a fat pay check for possible success at movies. 

So far the only authentic news we have is from barun himself, which is he's taking a break. I believe him. I don't thinkhe's stupid enough to leave for movies just yet. Not when this move by him is going to kill is reputation..it's going to be hard for him to bounce back after a hit like this..if he's indeed leaving for movies. 

He doesn't have 3 movies offers. We aren't the only ones that can see his appearance, and inconsistency is acting nowadays. Producers, directors sure as hell see it too. No offense, this isn't the same barun from a year ago who I would've believed to be getting so many offers. 

The way this situation is being handled sucks by all 3 parties involved but what can you do. We don't know all the pieces at play here. I'm still enjoying the show, track is finally picking up. For everyone's sanity, I think that's they way to be right now. Don't worry too much about what might happen...enjoy the show while we can. Trust baruns word until we have a reason not to.

Kudos to people that are taking the initiative to overwhelm SP, I hope some good comes out of it. 

Fatpaychecks ?????????? Darling BS was under a contract with 4 Rats...and they are kanjoos to that level u can't ever imagine..

Ouch

really? i was under the impression that he must be getting 5 to 10 lacs pay check / month! am i wrong?! 

SeerialLoopsKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top