Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 22)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by tia.o

However, regardless of who lied and who didn't or who's staying and who's leaving, here's my stand. I love Barun Sobti. He is an amazing actor. But I also love Sanaya Irani. I think the fans have gone so crazy with Barun that they are forgetting that Sanaya might love the show and her character. She may not want to leave or show to end. Why are we forcing Barun's decision on Sanaya? Or for that matter Jayshree T, Utkarsha Naik, Karan Goddwani or even little Vishal?

While Barun was out doing movies, these were the people who gave their heart and soul to keep the show going. And now because Barun has more things on his plate, fans want to take away their livelihood? Because fans don't want to see Sanaya with anyone else but Barun? Sanaya did MJHT with Mohit before. That was a pretty good soap with awesome chemistry too. For an actress of her calibre, she might be able to create chemistry with anyone. You are willing to watch Barun with Shehnaz, why not Sanaya with anyone else?

I think quitting the show for one person when there is no complaints about the track, storyline or characterization, is an incredibly injustice to everyone involved in IPK.

</div>
<div>

Clap

I agree with you Tia! Its an injustice to the other characters!
But it will be really difficult for anyone To see Other than Barun as ASR!
In a way i want the story to move on without Barun at the same time i don't know whether i will be able to watch the show without Sarun together! Its just very confusing!
But when you put it that way it makes me realize indeed IPK should continue!LOL
Anyway im ready for anything.BAS!
And you really think we are willing to see Barun with Shehnaz?DeadD'ohNO!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what I'm going to do. I will see who they bring for Khushi. I will judge the calibre of that actor without any bias towards Barun. See how good the characterization is, if I can relate to him like I could with ASR even though I didn't agree with his actions. See how the storyline is progressing, if it's logical and consistent. Then I'll decide whether I should continue or not. But I'm keeping myself open to new things and let them try and convince me that it was worth it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoboreddamselMcNinjaGayuArnavFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

LadyLa is here
LadyLa is here
LadyLa is here

WHAT AM I... Angry

You La and Fairy are ignoring me...am I chopped liver, or Garlic that your ignoring me AngryCryCry

I MU you  Angry. No Jenson for you for che mahine !! 

Aishu !!!!

Edited by stafhtad - 10 November 2012 at 10:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...LadyLaLaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Among all these confusions Aisha can give you a confirmed news and that with 100% confidence.

MAMR will be a flop.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoIceflamesLuv_isnt_classyGayuArnavKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

However, regardless of who lied and who didn't or who's staying and who's leaving, here's my stand. I love Barun Sobti. He is an amazing actor. But I also love Sanaya Irani. I think the fans have gone so crazy with Barun that they are forgetting that Sanaya might love the show and her character. She may not want to leave or show to end. Why are we forcing Barun's decision on Sanaya? Or for that matter Jayshree T, Utkarsha Naik, Karan Goddwani or even little Vishal?

While Barun was out doing movies, these were the people who gave their heart and soul to keep the show going. And now because Barun has more things on his plate, fans want to take away their livelihood? Because fans don't want to see Sanaya with anyone else but Barun? Sanaya did MJHT with Mohit before. That was a pretty good soap with awesome chemistry too. For an actress of her calibre, she might be able to create chemistry with anyone. You are willing to watch Barun with Shehnaz, why not Sanaya with anyone else?

I think quitting the show for one person when there is no complaints about the track, storyline or characterization, is an incredibly injustice to everyone involved in IPK.

Tia.. hon.. sorry I didn't see this post.
I was saying the exact same thing to Avni today.. you missed the discussion.. we missed you! 
My question was the same.. how about Sanaya.. 

She stayed on even when everyone else quit.. and it's like the award shows all over again. 
Barun and Sanaya.. Barun.. but no Sanaya alone? Why?

How about all the people who work on the sets? They can go jobless just because one fine day, BS decides he is bored.. and needs a break? Or whatever his reason is.. I don't care.. it's his life.. he has his reasons.. he may make any decision.. mujhe koi faraq nahi padta! 

Also why do we just expect that no other guy can pull off ASR. Just because we saw Barun as ASR. Yes, maybe no other guy can act that well.. that doesn't mean we don't give anyone else a chance?? 

I am with you girl.. I wil watch the show if the story is good.. and if the actor can act even a little and he has some chemistry with Sanaya! 

Edited by boreddamsel - 10 November 2012 at 10:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Good afternoon(from my time zone) bashers

I see the state of the forum is still close to imploding.

if at the end of the day barun does go to do movies...then yes I will be annoyed for being dragged along with false news but in this industry, stuff like this happens. There are a million things that need to be sorted before an official fact based, final decision is made. I won't be holding it against him. But he is t stupid, I don't think he's leaving a fat pay check for possible success at movies. 

So far the only authentic news we have is from barun himself, which is he's taking a break. I believe him. I don't thinkhe's stupid enough to leave for movies just yet. Not when this move by him is going to kill is reputation..it's going to be hard for him to bounce back after a hit like this..if he's indeed leaving for movies. 

He doesn't have 3 movies offers. We aren't the only ones that can see his appearance, and inconsistency is acting nowadays. Producers, directors sure as hell see it too. No offense, this isn't the same barun from a year ago who I would've believed to be getting so many offers. 

The way this situation is being handled sucks by all 3 parties involved but what can you do. We don't know all the pieces at play here. I'm still enjoying the show, track is finally picking up. For everyone's sanity, I think that's they way to be right now. Don't worry too much about what might happen...enjoy the show while we can. Trust baruns word until we have a reason not to.

Kudos to people that are taking the initiative to overwhelm SP, I hope some good comes out of it. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

FuzzbucketLuv_isnt_classyOlive_Rose.A.l.i.a.NishitaraoLadyLaLaSeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOmGayuArnavKookiemonsterTia.0FairyLiquidSoap

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Originally posted by GayuArnav

</div>
<div>

Clap

I agree with you Tia! Its an injustice to the other characters!
But it will be really difficult for anyone To see Other than Barun as ASR!
In a way i want the story to move on without Barun at the same time i don't know whether i will be able to watch the show without Sarun together! Its just very confusing!
But when you put it that way it makes me realize indeed IPK should continue!LOL
Anyway im ready for anything.BAS!
And you really think we are willing to see Barun with Shehnaz?DeadD'ohNO!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what I'm going to do. I will see who they bring for Khushi. I will judge the calibre of that actor without any bias towards Barun. See how good the characterization is, if I can relate to him like I could with ASR even though I didn't agree with his actions. See how the storyline is progressing, if it's logical and consistent. Then I'll decide whether I should continue or not. But I'm keeping myself open to new things and let them try and convince me that it was worth it.

Couldn't agree more! 
We can't make our blind love for Barun overshadow the love we have for Sanaya,IPK and the characters in that!
Well my only fear is Gul and the 4f**kingRetards! With them as PH i highly doubt we will get a sensible storyline! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Aisha my lil one i  love garlic
i am going to be making garlic bread tom so how can i ignore you sweetie

Finally... HugCryCry *still upset* 

Im inviting myself over... ? LOLLOL. Home made garlic bread...YUM, YUM !

BTW I too want free washing powder...IPK forum needs a extremely good wash LOL !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoapTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

Iceflames IF-Dazzler
Iceflames
Iceflames

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Among all these confusions Aisha can give you a confirmed news and that with 100% confidence.

MAMR will be a flop.

LOLAishu,its a guaranteed flop

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsCHIPPEDCUPKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top