Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 16)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

lavanya my darlingHug i almost gave up on you

Huh??? Cry
i have a past a rangeeli past also she was my bankelal she means nothing to me

Thats alright Swathi. I dont have a problem with that. Everyone has a past! Hug 
you are so forgivingCry how is that possible Avni dont send me the pm but if you have already sent it it s ok  but i will not open it
how you have changed me i cannot believe i once was a grinch and now a wuss Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselLadyLaLaTia.0OmNaMaSteOm

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

lavanya my darlingHug i almost gave up on you

Huh??? Cry
i have a past a rangeeli past also she was my bankelal she means nothing to me

Thats alright Swathi. I dont have a problem with that. Everyone has a past! Hug 
you are so forgivingCry how is that possible Avni dont send me the pm but if you have already sent it it s ok  but i will not open it
how you have changed me i cannot believe i once was a grinch and now a wuss Embarrassed

The bold is too hilarious..  LOL

I love you, Swathi.. there is no one else for me.. promise! Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Tia & Aisha i have not thought so deep u know
bottom line is : great confusion among some many combinations - a lil altered Bingo tag Big smile

Luv_isnt_classyLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoapTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Originally posted by tia.o

The different types of information regarding Barun's leave.

1)Barun's version:
He wants a well deserved break.he wants to spend time with his wife.But he will be back after a long break.
2)SP version:
Barun got 3 movie offers.He is quitting the show for movies.He will never be back.
3)Khushboo,Kernel and some other member from PH:
Gul introduced the Sheetal track to sideline Barun.She wanted a new guy for Khushi.
But Barun was against this track.He had a argument with Gul.Gul insulted him and told him to get out of his show.
4)Gul's Version:
She has not given any official confirmations yet.

Now my confusions:

1)Even SRK did not get 3 movie offers after his hit debut film.
How come Barun got 3 movie offers even before the release of his first film?
And why there is no information about his movies?
Which producer signed him?
2)Even if we believe that he has got 3 movie offers do you believe that he will be able to do movies in uch a physical state.He seems like he will collapse anytime soon.
3)Barun gave 2 months notice.I don't believe that Sheetal track was planned two months ago which made Barun leave the show.Tracks are planned maximum one weeks ago and not two months ago.So I don't believe that he is leaving for storyline.

<font color="#FF0000">Now clear my confusions.</font>

Here's my confusion. Who is "the SP guy"? What's his name & position? According to someone, his name is Deependra who picked up the call made to SP. But no one knows his position or even if he is authorized to give any information before any official announcement.

One of the news giver said, the SP guy also said that he is giving this info to her after clearance from authorities coz he can't afford to give wrong info to SP viewers, then where is the problem making an official statement? Checking with the authority before making a statement is official statement, isn't it?

Barun, just yesterday said that he is not quitting, just taking a break. Then if star plus people are issuing "official statement" contradicting what he said just one day after his statement, then he was blatantly lying to his fans.

So my question to you is, until you know the full name & position of the person who is delivering all these informations, would you believe an unknown person or Barun Sobti who is taking all these decisions and a much more reliable source?

Why will SP suddenly leak all information is my question?
I still believe Sobti.
Unless SP head gives an official announcement I will not believe about these 3 movie offers.

I agree. I don't think anyone in star plus will leak any information until they all sit down with their PR to prepare an official statement.

For an actor to lie to his fans when all his current and future endeavors depend on that fan following will be nothing short of a disaster career move. Barun is a very smart guy. He won't make that mistake when his first movie has not been released yet.

For star plus, giving mishmash information to their viewers about their most popular shows in India and abroad will finish them in global market and now with colors' Balika Vadhu & Madhubala, sony's Bade Achhe Lagte Hain and zee's Punar Vivah and Qubool Hain gearing up for competition, they can't afford to loose their global business.

My suggestion would be, the show is finally improving, relax and enjoy it. Don't speculate anything right now until you get news from any official source like Star Plus or Barun Sobti. Don't even trust 4 Lions. Their PR team sucks.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUPGayuArnavFairyLiquidSoap

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Can't remember if I RESed or not
So I'm RESing now
Don't ask me for how long
I just need a longish break
I need to spend time with rest of the forum
No I have not joined another Dori or Thread
There has not been any Dori offers
I just need rest
I just need to shout our FLS
She is one brilliant woman
She creates amazing Dories
FLS you are the best
Keep entertaining us with your Dories
I'll be back don't worry at all
It's just a break, maybe 2.5 months or less

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUPGayuArnavFairyLiquidSoapTia.0

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
This is the second time I am seeing such a mess regarding an actor's leave.

OmNaMaSteOmGayuArnavFairyLiquidSoapTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tia.o

The different types of information regarding Barun's leave.

1)Barun's version:
He wants a well deserved break.he wants to spend time with his wife.But he will be back after a long break.
2)SP version:
Barun got 3 movie offers.He is quitting the show for movies.He will never be back.
3)Khushboo,Kernel and some other member from PH:
Gul introduced the Sheetal track to sideline Barun.She wanted a new guy for Khushi.
But Barun was against this track.He had a argument with Gul.Gul insulted him and told him to get out of his show.
4)Gul's Version:
She has not given any official confirmations yet.

Now my confusions:

1)Even SRK did not get 3 movie offers after his hit debut film.
How come Barun got 3 movie offers even before the release of his first film?
And why there is no information about his movies?
Which producer signed him?
2)Even if we believe that he has got 3 movie offers do you believe that he will be able to do movies in uch a physical state.He seems like he will collapse anytime soon.
3)Barun gave 2 months notice.I don't believe that Sheetal track was planned two months ago which made Barun leave the show.Tracks are planned maximum one weeks ago and not two months ago.So I don't believe that he is leaving for storyline.

<font color="#FF0000">Now clear my confusions.</font>

Here's my confusion. Who is "the SP guy"? What's his name & position? According to someone, his name is Deependra who picked up the call made to SP. But no one knows his position or even if he is authorized to give any information before any official announcement.

One of the news giver said, the SP guy also said that he is giving this info to her after clearance from authorities coz he can't afford to give wrong info to SP viewers, then where is the problem making an official statement? Checking with the authority before making a statement is official statement, isn't it?

Barun, just yesterday said that he is not quitting, just taking a break. Then if star plus people are issuing "official statement" contradicting what he said just one day after his statement, then he was blatantly lying to his fans.

So my question to you is, until you know the full name & position of the person who is delivering all these informations, would you believe an unknown person or Barun Sobti who is taking all these decisions and a much more reliable source?

Why will SP suddenly leak all information is my question?
I still believe Sobti.
Unless SP head gives an official announcement I will not believe about these 3 movie offers.

There is a new theory. What if SP is trying to use these rumors to get people to buy ticket for their SP live show in London.. people want to see Barun and Sanaya together for the last time!

It can also backfire. Tickets have been sold already. Fans might be so pissed of their unprofessional behaviour, that they might cancel the tickets and demand money back. In which case, the event will be a major loss.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
If the final statement says that Barun is leaving for his movies then it will be a disaster for Barun's career because he has lied to his fans about the same!
And if the statement says that Barun is only taking a break and will return back then it will show SP in a bad light because they have said Barun is quitting to almost all the fans today!

So in either case they are gonna get a bad image! Don't they think about all this before saying such Info to the fans?
How can they make such a big Blunder? D'oh So stupid of them.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoLuv_isnt_classyboreddamselLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoapTia.0OmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

Go to top