Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 149)

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

Japonia not quoting u as its too long & the thread will look too messy but yes shall say this that was a fab post indeed !
you should make a separate one what say ??

completely agree with harshu...please make a separate thread...an excellent read it wasClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by GayuArnav

Originally posted by jules

Noreen Khan?@DJNoreenKhan

"@KeepSmilingPS: @DJNoreenKhan Barun is the victim of politics by the big guys. SP and 4Lions are sabotaging his career" I'm not his agent

This is becoming an uprising...

SP &PH vs. Fans + Fan clubs + tweeter accounts + Rjs

Viewers - bashers

Yeah! Though i want to continue all this bashing i want BhaiyyaJi to stay too! 
Im a phangurl of BhaiyyaJi. Bas Keh diya! 

Well whatever it is, its giving a very nice entertainment to our Bashers! Tongue

LOL but our entertainment, may not last longer at this pace Confused

Though i want to bash more i want BhaiyyaJi to stay Too!
Im a phangurl of BhaiyyaJi. Bas Keh diya! 

Edited by GayuArnav - 11 November 2012 at 6:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstormseriousOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

im not involved in what ur indicating at which i have seen happening in the Forum i finished my bashing long back in my debate thread im just waiting for a proper announcement
anyways i stopped watch the show long long long back but Kookie's pic troubled me again like it did to Swathi hmmm

Harshu,
I was not addressing anyone in particular, especially not you or our Bashers or even anyone in the forum or droolers or phan girls.
I am talking about the general reaction in the world, whether it be on the forum or twitter or media or facebook.
If my rant came off as if I am saying something against any of the Dorians, then that is not the intent.  Sorry.

hmmm Loopy be urself again we all need to understand that those reactions are not in our hands at all
if it was the forum then we have the mods but outside u really cant do anything at all - completely helpless rather its best to ignore the outside world some times for our own sanity Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gatheringstorm

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Team barun is seeking the help of Indian express...are they trying to make a headline out of Barun leavingConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julesseriousOmNaMaSteOmGayuArnav

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

GM Sudha
we are also discussing onsimilar lines about SP and BS
i am not going to throw my Jimmy Choos at you
i like making plum tomatoe sandwiches jam and chutney
vegetarian so no eggs
and @redThumbs Up

What is a bit unsettling Swathi is, people have been saying extremely negative things about Viraf Patel.  Did he make Barun quit.  Did make PH act unprofessional.  Did he twist mighty SP arm so he can enact ASR role or what ever role he might or might not do.
Why this dislike and hatred towards a person, who is not even in the show yet and we do not even know how he will be in this serial if he does take part.

I am no saint.  I had my days when I went vitriolic on Anjali and ASR, but I never wished bad upon Daljeet or Barun. 

I cannot and will not accept that Barun did anything under pressure.  Including the Diwali event.  Even if SP made him do this event, these are spelled out in contract.  One reason one is contracted by a channel is so the celebrity takes part in their events.  Barun and any other should have known that.  Knowing that, if he knew he was going to be asked to do things on stage and he is not comfotable then the contract should not have been signed.

I do not know how many of you saw the Diwli episodes.  I saw 3 of the 5.  Barun was visibily uncomfortable especially with Krishna on stage.  One could easily tell he was feeling awkward.  If any other actor especially Sanaya did this, people would be at her throat saying, she was bringing the event down or the other actor should find another job.

Again blind favortisim is coming into play and SP being blamed for his awkwardness and being uncomfortable.  Is he is not a big boy.  Would he not have known these events would be mandatory.  People see that, SP made him look like a prop.  Couldn't the other side be that once they realised during shooting how uncomfortable he is, they decided to relegate him into the background a little.

Even at work, I have seen people asking for a chance to present to business, clients and users.  But then they get stage fright and get nervous and some stammer, some don't make eye contact and the presentation does not go smoothly.  During those times, I have seen their managers step in and answer questions directed at the already nervous presenter.  In this example, does it mean the manager made the presenter a wall flower? 

Sorry.  I am not in a Loopy mood today.

PH is responsible for everything the did.  SP is responsible for everything they did.

Similarly Barun is responsible for every contract he signed, every event he attends and every interview he gives and every statement he makes.  BAS.

Sound of reason Loopy my love!

Amen to everything you said.  At red, I bow to you ma'am. This is what I have been trying to say but you put it down more coherently.
They are each responsible for whatever the shit thats befallen them. Bas. 

About Barun being akward on stage, he has always been akwards. remember the star parivar during Feb? Gosh he was so akward anchoring the show Confused I actually felt sorry for him.
Is SP that dumb to make him anchor another show when they saw how akward he gets on stage?
Confused But then obviously they wanted to sell his looks to the phan girls...at least they would make sure to watch the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsjulesgatheringstormOmNaMaSteOm

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Lali
</div>the thing is these sorts of working conditions have been happening since satellite TV happened
<div>Now am sure it would hav existed in the West 30 years back but with time have evolved and reinvented themselves

In India it is still nascent dog eat dog world If one leaves another one is ready to take the place like machines ona conveyor belt

as long as greed exists not just for money but for the fame and the glory by wannabes who dream of becoming the next superstar there can be no changes

everyone will compromise the money is pretty good

after taxes if you still end up with 4 lakhsa month its pretty good as you may not have studied much and will make hay while the sun shines

<font face="Verdana">Many normal regular folksoutsidewill not see that kind of money even with a degree</font>

Now BS may have felt the pressure and is now wanting to leave something only time will tell if that was the reason but he is not wet behind the ears its not his first serial and certainly not his last so he knows the conditions

He has been pretty relaxed in comparison to some other actors who are simultaneously shooting for films as well as the serial they are acting in

some take up reality shows

He is has not been abused to that extent by the PH by being sent all over the place

SP event is a star parivar so everyone is there

<font face="Verdana">so i take it with a pinch of salt</font>

<font face="Verdana">no comparisons but then SI works also equally hard so forgive me if i am a bit sceptical</font>

agree.i dont think barun is compleatly innocent in all this.and its true that the ph sucks so both party is responsible foq creating this mess.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsCDlovegatheringstormFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Lali
the thing is these sorts of working conditions have been happening since satellite TV happened
Now am sure it would hav existed in the West 30 years back but with time have evolved and reinvented themselves
In India it is still nascent dog eat dog world If one leaves another one is ready to take the place like machines on a conveyor belt
as long as greed exists not just for money but for the fame and the glory by wannabes who dream of becoming the next superstar there can be no changes
everyone will compromise the money is pretty good
after taxes if you still end up with 4 lakhsa month its pretty good as you may not have studied much and will make hay while the sun shines
Many normal regular folks outside will not see that kind of money even with a degree
Now BS may have felt the pressure and is now wanting to leave something only time will tell if that was the reason but he is not wet behind the ears its not his first serial and certainly not his last so he knows the conditions
He has been pretty relaxed in comparison to some other actors who are simultaneously shooting for films as well as the serial they are acting in
some take up reality shows
He is has not been abused to that extent by the PH by being sent all over the place
SP event is a star parivar so everyone is there
so i take it with a pinch of salt
no comparisons but then SI works also equally hard so forgive me if i am a bit sceptical

I have had a feeling both BS & PH are not sharing the best of relations since his return from extended movie break.. May be things broke to its worse, tongues might have slipped out of sheer anger & no ones is ready to back down because of their egos.. may be SP would prefer PH over BS, as they are money grinding machine.. BS is just an actor.. who could vanish after all this..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsCDloveshinaajulesgatheringstormFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Edited by Japonica - 29 November 2012 at 2:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsCDlovegatheringstormseriousFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top