Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 144)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by CDlove

and Hi everyone!

Hi Hiru...see this...

the guy who took Barun's interview...

Raj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan

@TeamBARUN I know Barun told me off air. The vibe I got off him was that he isn't completely happy with the show. Ill speak to Star TV.

Retweeted by TeamBARUN
 View conversation 
     Reply   Retweet 
  •  Favorite
another fella taking advantage of the phan gullibility
what rubbish and quite crass of this chap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1julesgatheringstormCDloveshinaaKookiemonsterseriousOmNaMaSteOm

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by GayuArnav

Guys everyone is Hinting at only one thing that BARUN IS QUITTING!
I don't mind him quitting but why did he lie? That is so unfair from his side.BAS!
He lost some respect by this act! 
And there are also rumours that he is not happy with the show.If that is the problem don't you think SP would act on that? 
Whatever it is.Now BhaiyyaJi is gonna go.Im very Confident about that NOW! Ouch
So whats next? 

actually.. even if Bhaiya is leaving.. I am more concerned about the story... so what are they going to show ?

Kushi as a widow ? or show ASR dumping Kushi ? ASR having an accident, he is alive or not, unknown, announce his missing or dead ? So, what will happen to all the dialogues we were getting in the past few episodes like.. Arnav-Kushi no one can break.. ridiculous.

I would be much better if the new guys fills into ASR's shoes, we may lose all the Rabba Ve's at least the story of Arhi will be intact even if its not Sarun together Ouch

Its gonna be Viraf filling into the shoes of Arnav! It will be a replacement only.
But the thing is how many people do you think would accept that? Accept him as ASR?
Very few. 

at least story wise that's better than Kushi romancing some Bankelal or DSR... What will the promises stand for, they made so far ? Confused They could clean their scripts but how will they erase fans memory of the show's dialogues

They are anyway gonna ruin the memories by letting Barun go Dead
So its better Viraf is the New asr rather than some DSR or any other guy! 
But its gonna be really really REALLY very hard for me to accept anyone else other than barun as ASR! Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1swetha_chgatheringstormseriousFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by McNinja

Barun is going to get run over in all of this.

At bold-  THIS!

Is Barun that stupid to agonize a big player like SP???

For me somehow the present state does not add up. I have a feeling we dont even know the real reason behind all this and might never know.

And why are there contradctory statments from BS? He said he's just taking a break and the very next day itself SP is confirming he's leaving the show for good.
Who's lying? WHos telling the truth?? Is he indeed leaving for movies? But then why did he say he hasn't got any movie offers??

I guess we'll know soon enough who lied and who said the truth. We just need to wait a bit. If BS signs a movie during the next few weeks, it would be pretty much obvious he left the show for this.

@Bold.. the center of all lies coming out!!

This is indicative that something i going on!!! Had that interview not aired and Barun not clarified that people think he has movies on hand but he doesnt. We would have beleived sp.
But he said that and the very next day SP says he has 3 movies in hand1!

This is the issue...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CDlovegatheringstormseriousKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by kookie2020

I support Sobti.
BAS.
Whatever are his reasons I am sure the guy must be thinking through it.
I think we should cut him some slack.
As for the story I think the new guy will replace ASR or maybe they will do two and a half men on us.

Yo serious bhaiya jinka naam to sabne suna hai, u are going too ektaishh but I think u might be right.

I don't know whom to support any more... its the reason I decided to support who is mum through all this mess - that's Sanaya LOL

we have no options with storyline na dear.. these are the only options available.. gosh!

Dont bother supporting..

Just unsupport GUL

I never supported her at the first place, not even during IPK was with out any rumors LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinaajulesKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Guys everyone is Hinting at only one thing that BARUN IS QUITTING!
I don't mind him quitting but why did he lie? That is so unfair from his side.BAS!
He lost some respect by this act! 
And there are also rumours that he is not happy with the show.If that is the problem don't you think SP would act on that? 
Whatever it is.Now BhaiyyaJi is gonna go.Im very Confident about that NOW! Ouch
So whats next? 

actually.. even if Bhaiya is leaving.. I am more concerned about the story... so what are they going to show ?

Kushi as a widow ? or show ASR dumping Kushi ? ASR having an accident, he is alive or not, unknown, announce his missing or dead ? So, what will happen to all the dialogues we were getting in the past few episodes like.. Arnav-Kushi no one can break.. ridiculous.

I would be much better if the new guys fills into ASR's shoes, we may lose all the Rabba Ve's at least the story of Arhi will be intact even if its not Sarun together Ouch

Its gonna be Viraf filling into the shoes of Arnav! It will be a replacement only.
But the thing is how many people do you think would accept that? Accept him as ASR?
Very few. 

at least story wise that's better than Kushi romancing some Bankelal or DSR... What will the promises stand for, they made so far ? Confused They could clean their scripts but how will they erase fans memory of the show's dialogues

They are anyway gonna ruin the memories by letting Barun go Dead
So its better Viraf is the New asr rather than some DSR or any other guy! 
But its gonna be really really REALLY very hard for me to accept anyone else other than barun as ASR! Ouch
In all seriousness, I can't accept that guy, his face looks.Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

207shikhaseriousOmNaMaSteOmGayuArnavKookiemonster

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Good morning All..
Looks like Dori 22 is in the wings. 
So what are we talking about. Barun quitting?

Do throw designer chappal and plum tomatoes and organic eggs at me but, I think, this is being completely being blown out of proportion by some fanatics.

Am I really crazy to think, so what if he lied.  So what if PH lied.  So what if he wants to quit.

Who amongst us have not lied or played politics or thought saying something else would cool tempers but ended up fanning them instead.

Why this expectation from barun or Gul or anyone else.

I know, I am coming off as being a preachy prude, but I am not able to digest, the venom towards Gul or Barun or for that matter even Daljeet.

Isn't all of this more a statement on our addiction and our inability to move on. 

Calling people like CVs or even Anjali and sometimes Gul, Barun, Sanaya, Daljeet couple of harsh words is ok, but actually wishing bad upon them, is that not more a testament to our inability to let go of a fiction than their inability to satisfy our entertainment urges.

I apologise for saying this, but it is really bothering me to see this kind of hatred and wishing bad on fellow human beings all for a fictional show and for a world of entertainment, which thrives on melodrama.

Waiting for the designer chappals, organic eggs and plum tomatoes now.

im not involved in what ur indicating at which i have seen happening in the Forum i finished my bashing long back in my debate thread im just waiting for a proper announcement
anyways i stopped watch the show long long long back but Kookie's pic troubled me again like it did to Swathi hmmm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Japonica207shikhagatheringstormSeerialLoopsKookiemonsterseriousFairyLiquidSoap

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
If BS is leaving because he's fed up with IPKKND as was suggested but I think not.
Giving the rumors the benefit of the doubt, I will say this:

"Hog seh di fuss wata him ketch him wash"

Transulatinon: Hog says the first bit of water he comes across he will wash himself in it.

Meaning: Take advantage of opportunities as they arise

Everyone wants betterment in their lives  and when all is said and done each individual has to live with the consequences of their actions.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaFairyLiquidSoapseriousOmNaMaSteOmGayuArnavKookiemonster

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top