Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open (Page 13)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by JerryTheMouse

Hey Arti thanks! 

I don't know what to believe either! 

I'm agree with you completely! 

And no one bribed me with free soap! LOL
sachi that is reserved only for the modsLOL
i nearly peeed in my pants when i read that remark

I know. I went back to the thread and kept laughing even today morning. 
That was hilarious..

But Swathi, sweetheart.. you are our ring leader alright.. Embarrassed Salutations! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMouseTia.0FairyLiquidSoap

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by sanja_here

Arti...wats with ring master???wats dat???

Ring master.. sahara niece called Swathi the basher's ring leader.. who gives away free soap to everyone..LOL

So now on Swathi is our ring leader and we will all salute to her when she comes onilne!LOL

OMG!!! wen??? LOL LOL ...namaste...master ji... LOL its really funny...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMouseboreddamselTia.0FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
[avni[/QUOTE]
tsk tsk Arti you are a serial cheater now my heart is broken
David Petraeus resigned over his infidelity but will not ask the same of you am too generous and kindhearted
Cry
LOL
[/QUOTE]

Nooo nooo swathi.
I love only you! 

Avni means nothing to me.. Cry
Swathi and Arti are meant to be together always.. 
<bowing my head in front of you> 

Please Swathi, mujhe chod ke kabhi mat jaana.. mere saanse ruk jaate hain! Cry
[/QUOTE]
meant nothing means everything you cannot fool me IPKKND taught me that meant nothing has hidden meaningz now
Avni she is dumping you for me Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMouseboreddamselTia.0

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2">Hiya <font size="2">S<font size="2">wathi, Kookie and all the <font size="2">lovely bashers a <font size="2">big hug <font size="2">from <font size="2">LaHug Oh gosh <font size="2">S</font>wathi I left on Dori 8 and you have already reached Dori 21... I have missed a lot... Sorry dear<font size="2"> ... </font>

I a<font size="2">m logging in after a very long time.. I have not see<font size="2">n <font size="2">any of the episodes for over 2 weeks so am unable to comment m<font size="2">uch on the show.. However, I read <font size="2">some of th<font size="2">e posts on this <font size="2">fo<font size="2">rum to learn that BS is taking a very, very, long, long brea<font size="2">k Big smile <font size="2">In short he i<font size="2">s insinuating he is quitting..</font></font></font>.. Finally from the horses <font size="2">mouth... </font>

<font size="2">I heard his interview with BBC<font size="2">, to me <font size="2">he sounds like a petulant child... what is he complaining about? <font size="2">The PH did not point a gun to his head.. all he said was I <font size="2">need a break... from his interview he sounded a very bored, boring guy... <font size="2">for every question he says "what", or "I <font size="2">have no idea".. It was clear B<font size="2">arun had a tough time following the British Acce<font size="2">nt.. Big smile The funny part was when Raj requested to say Hi to Na<font size="2">mrata he went Namrata hi and re<font size="2">peate<font size="2">d the same sounding much like a parrot LOL Basically <font size="2">he was not in a mood to <font size="2">do the interview but must have <font size="2">given it at the behe<font size="2">st o<font size="2">f SP.. but he su<font size="2">re sounded bored, uninterested and tired.. Big smile </font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
Sure every</font><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">one </font><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">needs holidays and take time off to prevent </font><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">burn out... </font><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Perhaps </font><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">it is time that the industry takes a good look at the work ethics</font><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">, perhaps like others they should have </font><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">37.5 or 40 hour weeks</font><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">.. </font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">?

Something tells me that as soon as BS quits we will be hearing some very interesting news.. Wink </font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

So I wasn't the olny one who thought he sounded bored!

When I read the WU people were talking like as if he was having a mini break down. And I thought I was hearing the wrong interview.

As for the long working hours - as long Indian TV produces shows 5 days a weeks with a report card every Wednesday, nothing will ever be worthwhile to watch.

Quality of work seems to be an alien concept to our soap makers.

FuzzbucketLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

LA again missed my name go MU u now !!

Oh darling Harishita  omission was not intentional.. How are you ? Hugever since you changed your ID I have difficulties identifying you...

its there in the signature too Ermm Hug how r u looong time LOL
i cannot change my ID till a year now sigh
missed you !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselFairyLiquidSoap

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
ppl me going now my mom is back & she hates IF !
Swathi if any one has more plans to 25th Dori Wink lemme know we can collate everything & make it spectacular after all its Dori Amma jublie eh !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Hiya Swathi, Kookie and all the lovely bashers a big hug from La Hug  Oh gosh Swathi I left on Dori 8 and you have already reached Dori 21... I have missed a lot... Sorry dear ...

I am logging in after a very long time.. I have not seen any of the episodes for over 2 weeks so am unable to comment much on the show.. However, I read some of the posts on this forum to learn that BS is taking a very, very, long, long break Big smile  In short he is insinuating he is quitting....  Finally from the horses mouth...

I heard his interview with BBC, to me he sounds like a petulant child... what is he complaining about? The PH did not point a gun to his head.. all he said was I need a break... from his interview he sounded a very bored, boring guy... for every question he says "what", or "I have no idea".. It was clear Barun had a tough time following the British Accent.. Big smile  The funny part was when Raj requested to say Hi to Namrata he went Namrata hi and repeated the same sounding much like a parrot LOL  Basically he was not in a mood to do the interview but must have given it at the behest of SP.. but he sure sounded bored, uninterested and tired.. Big smile

Sure every
one needs holidays and take time off to prevent burn out... Perhaps it is time that the industry takes a good look at the work ethics, perhaps like others they should have 37.5 or 40 hour weeks.. ?

Something tells me that as soon as BS quits we will be hearing some very interesting news.. Wink 

lavanya my darlingHug i almost gave up on you
and as always the voice of reasoning and rationale
he sounded terrible in that interview so disconnected and sorry he was not near tears as many of his phangurls thought
he was more bored I so agree
and yes to the last lineWink

FuzzbucketboreddamselOmNaMaSteOmTia.0

Go to top