Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BasherzAT#21 The Fat Lady..not yet Dori 21 open - Page 110

McNinja thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Barun is going to get run over in all of this.

There are bigger things at play we dont see

Barun isn't innocent in all of this but neither do SP and PH have their hands clean. But these two will want to come out of this mess looking clean. SP has the best chance of succeeding at this. This means SP will attack Barun is they need to. Having a channel like SP after you is not good. 

Who knows, I hope its worth it whatever Barun is leaving for. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: 207shikha

if looks can only kill, i would have DEAD by now...!!

man why is he leaving... m even ready to beg him..!!

but please the show just CAN'T run w/o him.!

I will miss this guy so badly *wipes tears* 
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: GayuArnav

Guys everyone is Hinting at only one thing that BARUN IS QUITTING!

I don't mind him quitting but why did he lie? That is so unfair from his side.BAS!
He lost some respect by this act! 
And there are also rumours that he is not happy with the show.If that is the problem don't you think SP would act on that? 
Whatever it is.Now BhaiyyaJi is gonna go.Im very Confident about that NOW! 
So whats next? 

actually.. even if Bhaiya is leaving.. I am more concerned about the story... so what are they going to show ?

Kushi as a widow ? or show ASR dumping Kushi ? ASR having an accident, he is alive or not, unknown, announce his missing or dead ? So, what will happen to all the dialogues we were getting in the past few episodes like.. Arnav-Kushi no one can break.. ridiculous.

I would be much better if the new guys fills into ASR's shoes, we may lose all the Rabba Ve's at least the story of Arhi will be intact even if its not Sarun together
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shar1988

Guys why am I feeling more and more that this has become a case of david vs Goliath...I am kinda afraid for Bhaiyaji now...he seems to be in deep shit😲

Bhaiya ji is in a rock-stone dance at the moment!
Eggs don't belong in Rock-Stone Dance.
Bhaiya ji is an egg!!

I know Bhaiya will be replace but SP need to realize that a crow cannot become a peacock just because it decides to paints it's feathers in different colors
BAS
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Here are some kostins

This show has been the biggest moneyspinner for SP overseas The leads have an iconic following
the male lead has one of the biggest girl phan bases
The story of the serial runs on the USP of these 2
so when everybody is making money why was there a sudden urge to commit harakiri by the PH
This serial would have afforded them opportunities to make more babies
SP is taking a big hit on its reputation
so why is this stubborn posturing and double speak by them?

Swathi Nisha was supposed to come & pm something i wonder where is she ?? ðŸ¤”
2mrw is almost ending by few hours & i did not get a pm from her yet & i gave the space as u said to give i have not given her any reminders about this at all i give you !

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Plenty of stars cant dance and SP has him as a compere
they know how to work with the strength and weakness and no am no phangurl of SP but have enough admiration for Murdoch group and their business approach to know they will never let anything get in their way of making money
so principles be damned
they will not kill a money spinner without just cause and even if the cause is unjust they will compromise for being in the black is their ultimate goal and reigning as No1 network
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Swathi where is 22 Dori ?? special 25th Dori needs to hurry up at the speed we are going !

jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣
Talk about make hay while sun shines..

@RajBaddhan 2m
@TeamBARUN No worries..I'm gonna try helping u fans as much as I can.
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: serious

actually.. even if Bhaiya is leaving.. I am more concerned about the story... so what are they going to show ?

Kushi as a widow ? or show ASR dumping Kushi ? ASR having an accident, he is alive or not, unknown, announce his missing or dead ? So, what will happen to all the dialogues we were getting in the past few episodes like.. Arnav-Kushi no one can break.. ridiculous.

I would be much better if the new guys fills into ASR's shoes, we may lose all the Rabba Ve's at least the story of Arhi will be intact even if its not Sarun together

Its gonna be Viraf filling into the shoes of Arnav! It will be a replacement only.
But the thing is how many people do you think would accept that? Accept him as ASR?
Very few. 
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
where the hell this attitude,looks gone barun.you are awesome that time what happened after mr right i want answer.