Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: McNinja

and you know, the pic and description you gave of him is still very fresh in my mind.

No matter what the reasons are as to why he's lying...it's fact that he's going through a personal hell. I have seen people in his situation, having to deal with it and the fallout..it's not pleasant or east. 

and a grudge against a stranger? oh come one..it's not that rare...stuff like this happens all the time in this industry.

I still want him to come clean, he owes that much. Time to be a big boy. 

He does look like he is going through personal hell. He should come clean and fess up now. Edited by I_miss_Snakewa - 11 years ago
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shinaa

great now mishty was forced to lie why not say that whole tv industry is forced.kuch v ha

And we are forced to see all this SHIT! ðŸ˜³
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shar1988

Yeah i was that fan😳...so you can imagine my sense of betrayal...mere toh muh pe jhooth bola😆

oh you are the one oh it must felt very hard na.i tell you what happened with me yesterday i called total 3 times and the first time sp connected me to another consumer who called sp for the same reason she is from mumbai.and we talk for sometime.
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is the post I was talking about confirming sahara niece's post.

Edited by Siri22 - 11 years ago
McNinja thumbnail
New threads on main forum are saying Star is now saying a decision will be taken on Monday. 

Honestly, these TM need to stop with all these threads. To me, it sounds like them making up stories about calls by simply saying what people want to believe.

how are people not seeing through it?
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now whoever is callin SP is being told that SP is tryin to give positive news and tomo is meeting!!!

Can I die?
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bby bashers.. pl call the SP office n lets hear wht they r sayin!!

Meher already made us email, some have even given in and tweeted whats left call?
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: McNinja

New threads on main forum are saying Star is now saying a decision will be taken on Monday. 

Honestly, these TM need to stop with all these threads. To me, it sounds like them making up stories about calls by simply saying what people want to believe.

how are people not seeing through it?

People are not ready to accept the fact that Barun is leaving.
They have become Di-lusional! 
So till they get to hear what they WANT people are not gonna give up! 
But after all this continuous fights if there is no positive news then the fans will be thoroughly disheartened which is NOT a good sign for BhaiyyaJi.BAS!