Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shinaa

No wonder i am angry at him but yesterday when i saw a recent pic of him a fan visited the set i felt bad for him.but that doesnt mean i had gave him mafi never.and also somehow i want members to go to i do forum and warned those fans.but i know nobody will listen afterall we didnt listened to geet fans.they told us the same thing do not trust the ph.

Yeah i was that fan😳...so you can imagine my sense of betrayal...mere toh muh pe jhooth bola😆
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Mehakji...I agree I can't hold a grudge either...especially against the man who did give me ASR
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: jules

KSG was different story

He went to do some movie so quit and then that movie got shelved so came back.. he is also gully blue eyed boy (and for tht show literally) so she welcomes him back!!

Oh really, I dont know the story behind DMG or most indian soaps. That would explain why he comes back. A reality check in a way did it for him. Sadly for Barun, a reality check wont spare him from Gul or SP. 

Well good, I wasn't getting my hopes too high anyway. 
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I dnt understand y u guys hate ph???i hate them for bad PR management ...n lack of confidence !!!bcs i m sure they opted to end show bcs of baruns notice!!!they could have thrown him out n bring a new hot guy as ASR...after some protestation...half of us must have settled with new asr!!!but they dont have guts!!!SIGH!!!!
But i m damn sure its his personal decision to quit...ph has nothing to do with it...n sp forced them to keep mum abt sobti...bcs of their uk trip!!!i feel pity for ph...they are screwed up in any sense...they r at loss!!more than any one!!Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

🤣🤣Oh god! I should get a popcorn Right Away!

great now mishty was forced to lie why not say that whole tv industry is forced.kuch v ha

Originally posted by: McNinja

Yup, I'm with you. I mean he seems to be firm on his position.

But in all honesty, I won't hold it against him. I may or may not watch his future movies/shows...it would depend on the quality. But it wont be because I'm mad at him or havent forgiven him. There's nothing to forgive...its showbiz. 

Shit happens is my motto. I cant hold a grudge against people I know let alone a dude I'll probably never meet...he aint all that ðŸ˜†

I agree, shit happens. I am not gonna also hold grudge against him. But I can't say that I will watch his future shows. This is my first and last hindi show. I am going back to hollywood dramas and sitcoms.
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt watch DMG too.. i saw some scene while flipping channels a couple of times and it was terible!! OTT on its peak!!!

And him.. less said the better!! Lets saw thank god he didnt do ASR!!

shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is this ipkknd forum or barun quitting or not forum.

Originally posted by: jules

I didnt watch DMG too.. i saw some scene while flipping channels a couple of times and it was terible!! OTT on its peak!!!

And him.. less said the better!! Lets saw thank god he didnt do ASR!!

Yeah! Thank god he didn't do ASR! I laugh thinking of the image of him being ASR😆 
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: shar1988

@Mehakji...I agree I can't hold a grudge either...especially against the man who did give me ASR

and you know, the pic and description you gave of him is still very fresh in my mind.

No matter what the reasons are as to why he's lying...it's fact that he's going through a personal hell. I have seen people in his situation, having to deal with it and the fallout..it's not pleasant or east. 

and a grudge against a stranger? oh come one..it's not that rare...stuff like this happens all the time in this industry.

I still want him to come clean, he owes that much. Time to be a big boy.