Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

classyji..I also believe tht bhaiya is in bw delusion ..when return no roaring fan..bashing fan..only table or hanging fan

u cracked me up here for some reason!
bleeding.love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jules

I thought Anjali was the soul and is staying back because of that!!

Maybe Viraf is for her?

now that is most logical story..ArHi can go for honeymoon and in two months Anjali can get a new guy, remarry, and make a baby...her wish will be fulfilled 
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
good evening and good morning bashers! so BS is  leaving even before 23rd nov :( and they aren't ending it with his departure, but i don't understand whats the point of dragging this story for merely 2 more months?! that makes no sense or whatsoever! they will start recording TRPs in december, so it won't make any difference! i know SP has to show sanjay lee la's new soap that will be going on air in jan/feb, so they are probably wanting to stretch it till then...this is so not fair to us fans :( 
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am Mean ðŸ˜†

But I so think we should make a post asking people to tell Viraf not to join... he wont be spared!!! 🤣

They are not sparing anyone... Star, Gul, 4Lions, Mishti, Noreen Khan... one more to the list!!
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Congrats Sonia Goldie

Thanks Suji yaara!
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_miss_Snakewa

u cracked me up here for some reason!

hahah that is very funny! 

I am Mean ðŸ˜†

But I so think we should make a post asking people to tell Viraf not to join... he wont be spared!!! 🤣

They are not sparing anyone... Star, Gul, 4Lions, Mishti, Noreen Khan... one more to the list!!

Yes. If Viraf fears for his life he should not join this sinking ship! He is going to get hate mails if he does this!
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Smarties-

now that is most logical story..ArHi can go for honeymoon and in two months Anjali can get a new guy, remarry, and make a baby...her wish will be fulfilled

Anjali is the soul of ipk .. Vaag le re.. Tune 4 me..
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Smarties-

so it's going to be anjali's story for next 2 months?! someone just kill me! loll mishti is talking about barun coming in the last episode, so i am not sure what that means...gosh no anjali and her crap! 

I am Mean ðŸ˜†

How does this make u mean? Viraf will be killed by phangurls if he joins now. That's for sure.