Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Everyone's changing colors here ( no hidden meanings 😆 )
Wonder when I will
Congrats Jules ...
Originally posted by: McNinja

Do Indian telly stars have agents?

Like people who guide them on what the hell to do/not do/projects/ etc?

Barun needs an agent. ASAP. 

Amen to that. He really does need an agent. He should pick some one from the forum for the job. Some will do it for free.
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sonia..cannt say after few months we become viraf's fan..as Tia hs given ksbkbt..I hv seen Jennifer remained riddhima after shilpa returned..equation changes according to time..still nw I believe tht Barun will the looser most..
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Have to go...
Catch you all later!
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: I_miss_Snakewa

Congratzz Juhi! 🥳U've turned green! Bashing has made u change colour!

Thank u 😳

I am a whole new person now!!!
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@mcninja not that bad infact quite cool type acting.
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Is he a good actor? I mean I rarely like acting in the telly world. A few exceptions exist who are great...is he an exception?

Same here... I've watched many Indian shows but never really liked any ones acting... I mean I've seen good shows but I've never seen someone acting like Barun and sanaya ... Atleast not on TV ..
I'll really miss them together on screen.

But thats why I love this bashers AT. We can be poles apart in opinions but say what we think without getting shoes thrown at us. đŸ˜†

But what you mentioned makes sense. I dont know if anyone here watches the American version of The Office(best show ever) but when Steve Carrel left there was a similar cry for ending the show without him. People weren't ready to see a new boss in place of Steve. They made his character leave with his gf and another character, Andy took over as boss. The show wasn't the same, lost its viewers but this season is has gotten a lot better.  BUT it still lost so many viewers that the channel decided to axe if after this year. So in the end, the show hurt.

But Steve had left to do movies as well as have some more free time. His movies went onto do great. Of course, Steve is a great actor and a veteran in the industry. but his role in The Office was his mos successful I would say. Even though fans were upset, he had given 8 years to the show so fans coudlnt blame him for not being dedicated. We understood and his movies/career werent hurt. 

In Barun case, can we say he was dedicated to the show? Its been what 15 months he's given us and already we can see inconsistency in his acting, he looks bored sometimes, and rarely looks like ASR any more. Can we say he gave it his all til the end? 

But like you said, people have a short memory. I was one of the people who said I cant watch The Office without Steve in it but I continued to watch it and still enjoy it. So who knows, it may work out for him. Barun needs to work on some more acting skills and bag some really good roles if he wants to have a chance. 

Sorry guys I left...I read all of your view...Interesting views... I surely cant say what will be his future...but for me he is not in an extraordinary league who will give us such performance that people will be astonished, atleast not yet for me...in future he may improve for sure...you can say about the performance of his in the role ASR, but it was more of Arnav Khushi chemistry which clicked rather than the character ASR himself...so considering all that and considering the things went wrong during his IPK tenure I state d his career might be over...Whoever is responsible for all this mess but it will effect a lot in his career unless he gives some out of the world performance...
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

@sonia..cannt say after few months we become viraf's fan..as Tia hs given ksbkbt..I hv seen Jennifer remained riddhima after shilpa returned..equation changes according to time..still nw I believe tht Barun will the looser most..

I believe the same in bold...
bleeding.love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinaa

I know you guys will think me as a hormonal.but i liked viraf in mahi way.

i have watched few random epis of Mahi Ve ..was he Mahi's best friend??

i do remember him as the hot Limca dude đŸ˜ł