Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Where are my manners. Hi everyone!
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This one! 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284771

Ok. So I'm leaving. But do pm me with anything new! It's almost 1 am here! 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Now it is confirmed that Barun has quit the show.
If according to Khushboo he took a break of 2 months then they would not have brought a new character.
So Barun lied 50%.
Now if he is leaving for movie then he is a liar 100%.

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

I am shocked to see sobti's popularity.
I knew he is popular.
But never realized he is this much popular.
I was never a phan girl.
But even now I am behaving like a fan girl.

Arnav Singh raizada is popular.. Ppl love Asr ..so they r behaving lk that ..u can c actual fans. When the movie release
Originally posted by: McNinja

😆

I've never been a fan of mishti and her spoilers but I've always appreciated the fact she always told us new, unheard news.

but these tweets she just sent out just sound like her trying to get in on the uproar. As if she's just repeating the news already floating around. This is the same mishti who demanded certian number of likes/followers in return of spoilers right? 

Dont know, seem like she's trying to get some attention. But then again, I have never liked how she handles people/criticism.

I hope I dont sound like a phangurl hell bent on believing Sobti won't leave, I've already accepted he is but I don't like this mishti. Bas. 

Same here. I don't like her. She looks like an attention seeker and always pours oil in the fire
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the biggest back stabbers are in this very forum :

1) as long as mishti was there ppl did pooja for her the minute the situation is sort of going against them they started name calling wah to that !!

2) star plus trps was pretty much related ppl have resorted to utter cheap ness !!

heights !! of double standards in our forum BAS !!

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 11 years ago
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Arnav Singh raizada is popular.. Ppl love Asr ..so they r behaving lk that ..u can c actual fans. When the movie release

Mostnof his fans are international ðŸ˜†
Doubt they can help with the movie's success!
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Why ? Why ? That too just for two months
I was against closing the show , I wanted a leap but if they're doing this just for a month or so ... Why do they want to spoil our memories and murder an epic love story ... Just end it...

SP ive always hated ... Even when that actress wasn't allowed to do JDJ ... that was totally unfair ... there were actors from ZEE tv who did JDJ and continued the show too ...she was with the show for I guess 3 yrs or so , still they did that ... They'll run the show just to show they don't need Barun to run their show ...

Everyone in for their own selfish motives. Like I said in last thread too we viewers are the only ones on the loosing end ... We are all just emotional fools to get attached to a fictional show and characters ...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
LOL.Giraf will receive hate mails.
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Yes, exactly. People are confused that ASR and BS are the same person. How delusional. Edited by I_miss_Snakewa - 11 years ago