Frequent Posters

Achava11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SP wants to blacklist this guy??😕that is something seriousss
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prabba

True, we are having our own agendas here ... BUT WHO  DO YOU ALL THINK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS... WHO STARTED IT... 

Somehow, I am beginning to think that something happened at the SP diwali event that led to this watershed!
Nishitarao thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

Smeone said that the people answering the calls are at some remote call center! They are just asked to say whatever it takes to get the party on the phone, off! Think about it... Of all the people that claim they called SP office, has one person said that the customer service agent said anything negative? No!  But, have they all been saying the same thing? No! How can that be? My conclusion is the customer service agents are clueless and have been thrown out to be the gatekeepers! Its shameful that not one SP executive has come out to give a statement and not one person from the PH has done it, but Barun has had to. It looks like they found the easiest scapegoat to throw under the bus!

Even if SP blacklists him, they are never gonna say anything negative about him. Because no matter how true their allegations are, fans are never gonna buy it.(not saying that they are sachhayi ki murtis)   I think that is what PR is all about. 

Whether the calls are going to a call center or not, they cannot say whatever that comes to their mind. It has to be pre-approved by the concerned authorities.  

4Lions is a young company, BS is still new to all this.. but SP has been around for way too long to be that careless IMO.
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Saw tweet BHAIYYA said he is happy with the PH
 MR.Giraf said the people who are making decisions are on leave.
McNinja thumbnail
Nishitarao thumbnail

True, we are having our own agendas here ... BUT WHO  DO YOU ALL THINK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS... WHO STARTED IT... 

Fans and spoiler givers😆
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Prabbaji I think we can lay the blame of it on Barun...atleast for doing that movie in the first place...I stil feel there was no need...it wasn't a KJo or YRF film...why debut with a Cgrade flick???
prabbs thumbnail
Sharyn I too agree on this, try to step into too many boats at the same time will make you  fall into the water...
McNinja thumbnail

HI BASHERS, HARD TO FIND YOU GUYS, 

Please update me, , I'm lost 

praba, no updates. It's the same old.

we bashers are still talking what we think may be happening..yadayadayada
prabbs thumbnail
Mehak see my tweet up there, still they are being evasive