LadyLa is here
LadyLa is here
LadyLa is here

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

πŸ˜† I am loving this.. 
Ok.. sweetheart I trust you.. I know you won't cheat on me!

I have to go do work/practise for my dance for tomorrow! 
I will be busy all day tomorrow unfortunately.. but will peek in once in a while into your dori.. πŸ˜‰ 

Love you.. and have a good day.. πŸ€—

aw enjoy your day i will be faithful she means nothing and I MEAN IT NOW LA
practise your dance and peek once in a way  i may even arrange a special showπŸ˜‰
i hope the stalkers are entertained enough
go girl have fun and hope he patched up πŸ€—
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

lavanya my darlingπŸ€— i almost gave up on you
and as always the voice of reasoning and rationale
he sounded terrible in that interview so disconnected and sorry he was not near tears as many of his phangurls thought
he was more bored I so agree
and yes to the last lineπŸ˜‰

Please don't give up on me πŸ€— Oh is that what the fans thought  that he was near to tears? What on earth for? Why would they think so? Phangulrs sure make Barun a cry baby... πŸ˜ƒ 

There is no doubt he needs to improve his communication skills.. if one is giving an interview, even if they are not up to it, a thorough professional should be able to put their best front forward.. else, they should decline interviews politely rather than making a spectacle of themselves.. He dodged each and every question as if he did not care for them and was clearly not interested... he was dumbfounded even answering the simplest of questions.. there are other stars who are putting the same amount of hours and are yet  able to give a decent interview not sounding bored and disinterested.

I remember SI saying that she stays on the other side of Bombay and her commute sometimes takes over an hour whereas this guy is only 15 minutes from the studio.. So it would take her longer to get home, eat and sleep. If we don't hear SI moan, what is he crying about?

My guess is that this guy has too many black birds in his pie that juggling them and appeasing them is stressing him out.. 
πŸ˜ƒ
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

good grief sahara niece is back with another post🀒

yea this time im online & not missing the fun dinka chinka πŸ₯³

SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tia.o

However, regardless of who lied and who didn't or who's staying and who's leaving, here's my stand. I love Barun Sobti. He is an amazing actor. But I also love Sanaya Irani. I think the fans have gone so crazy with Barun that they are forgetting that Sanaya might love the show and her character. She may not want to leave or show to end. Why are we forcing Barun's decision on Sanaya? Or for that matter Jayshree T, Utkarsha Naik, Karan Goddwani or even little Vishal?

While Barun was out doing movies, these were the people who gave their heart and soul to keep the show going. And now because Barun has more things on his plate, fans want to take away their livelihood? Because fans don't want to see Sanaya with anyone else but Barun? Sanaya did MJHT with Mohit before. That was a pretty good soap with awesome chemistry too. For an actress of her calibre, she might be able to create chemistry with anyone. You are willing to watch Barun with Shehnaz, why not Sanaya with anyone else?

I think quitting the show for one person when there is no complaints about the track, storyline or characterization, is an incredibly injustice to everyone involved in IPK.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

Lavanya , I missed you yaaraz.

You were also on a break , I guess?πŸ€—

Yep but I am not on a long break and am definitely not quitting

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: asha...

Let me give you the gossip

What the Fandom thinks Barun is doing

What the Fandom is doing

What Barun is doing  

🀣 πŸ€£ EPIC!! 
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: stafhtad

LadyLa is here

LadyLa is here
LadyLa is here

🀣 oh gosh my stomach almost bursted !

asha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: stafhtad

LadyLa is here

LadyLa is here
LadyLa is here

WHAT AM I... πŸ˜‘

You La and Fairy are ignoring me...am I chopped liver, or Garlic that your ignoring me πŸ˜‘😭😭

I MU you  πŸ˜‘. No Jenson for you for che mahine !!