Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

Veera, MNB, QH Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
She was right that respect should be earned but these lines does not suits on Sidhu!! As we all know that he earn lot of respect as a Cricketer!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soulfulichhvee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do ul agree with sapna (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
One thing i fail to underdtsnd. . . Is she wad tslking like she will be respected outside big boss house for her behaviour. Why she thnks tht...? Why she doesnt do an introspection..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soulful

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha_friends20

One thing i fail to underdtsnd. . . Is she wad tslking like she will be respected outside big boss house for her behaviour. Why she thnks tht...? Why she doesnt do an introspection..?

Million dollar question. Nobody knows exactly why Sapna does what she does.LOLLOL

Sarkar

Goldie

Sarkar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
One day sapna was in Logical mood she said "Main sidhu ji ki bahut respect karti hoon ,magar woh baat zyada karte hai kaam kam.

One Day she was emotionally choked needed some support "she went and hugged him with a wet eye without uttering a single word"

One day she was angry that the man who kept on saying do darr gaya woh mar gaya and now is hiding his face and inside a room.she screamed "aap mere liye marr gaye ho,kyonki aap darr gaye ho".

one Day she was feeling very sorry ,went and said sorry.

So Sidhu is there straight and strong ,sapna is in different mood so accordingly she behaved, so some i liked, some i Don't. with some i agree with some i don't.

Tongue

-Cruiser-Dexterkilaila

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
she mess with her own words ...she said this dialouge even on that day ...n said siddhu ji has taught her this from the first day ...n today she said her mother has taught her this throughout her life ...such littile littile instances makes you feel the person is not stable ...she shud not have used it for siddhu ji after wat he did for her on friday ...cummon he was just doing his task ...shez not a bad person but the way she projects herself is not right n she needs guidance ...sad thing her only moral support is gone now ...

Edited by salmangirl - 09 November 2012 at 12:41pm

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Why people expect Sapna to articulate her thoughts like Hillary Clinton or
Condoleezza Rice articulate theirs?? Unhappy

Edited by cruiser51 - 09 November 2012 at 12:47pm

ichhvee-Purva-

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i decieded to mute everytime when she speaks:d

ichhvee

ichhvee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.