Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Possibilities for the Precap (Page 5)

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

If A-S marriage were to happen, wouldn't Kunal be walking in as the pheras were about to be completed? Why are they showing him approach the scene at the start of the ceremony?Wink
Valid point FariLOL

Abhay to Siddhi:This marriage will happen,You'll have to marry the person you love

Seema to Kunal:Bring Siddhi home just like dulha bringing her dulhan for the 1st time.

The above dialogues have some significance.So I guess the precap is just to create drama,suspense over the weekend.After some drama Abhay will say that its his prank n will make Kunal marry Siddhi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4FariyalSilamburainbowgirlRajashHitchHiker_

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

If A-S marriage were to happen, wouldn't Kunal be walking in as the pheras were about to be completed? Why are they showing him approach the scene at the start of the ceremony?Wink

Agree and if A-S marriage were to happen , they would play the Devdas BG music, not the one they played in pre cap ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaFariyal

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Valid point FariLOL

Abhay to Siddhi:This marriage will happen,You'll have to marry the person you love

Seema to Kunal:Bring Siddhi home just like dulha bringing her dulhan for the 1st time.

The above dialogues have some significance.So I guess the precap is just to create drama,suspense over the weekend.After some drama Abhay will say that its his prank n will make Kunal marry Siddhi.

Even Raj said something about Siddhi & dulhan, I believeLOL

Frankly I'm not too concerned about this marriage. I'm more intrigued about that bewdi Richa & what she is planning nowOuch
Too many people have been missing the gadda, I'm hyperventilating thinking of Siddhi & Richa sharing the bed & poor Kunu on the gaddaOuchLOL

Edited by Fariyal - 09 November 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlkalpanaRRush2220

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Too many people have been missing the gadda, I'm hyperventilating thinking of Siddhi & Richa sharing the bed & poor Kunu on the gaddaOuchLOL

ROFLROFLOMG this is the best thing i have read todayROFL from this Confused I am Big smile. good oneLOL

I dont know why but i am not worried, dont think koi shadi wadi hoga, first they kept scaring us with K...RDead marriage ab S...ADead ki bariROFL they are just being fair to the leadsLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kreetiFariyalrainbowgirlRajash

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Richa said sid will come home, but she will come with sid , What if sid - kc marry , Richa marry Gaurav ???LOL

Edited by roshani45 - 09 November 2012 at 1:35pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sahasra-

Valid point FariLOL

Even Raj said something about Siddhi & dulhan, I believeLOL

Frankly I'm not too concerned about this marriage. I'm more intrigued about that bewdi Richa & what she is planning nowOuch

yaar you are taking the bewdi words seriously...she was uttering nonsense...i can't stop laughing at her antics...in her mini santosh bar...wow she was mast mood in her mini santosh bar glorifying her madness...what kind of saanskar thakral has given his psycho daughter...look how she open a mini santosh bar in her room...even if she come c-house in her bewdi state...seeing SiNal together...she will blabber the truth and the whoe bunch of fools in c-family will know the entire truth...

whatever she plans now will only happen when she is in sense...back into her psycho form...
Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

ROFLROFLOMG this is the best thing i have read todayROFL from this Confused I am Big smile. good oneLOL

I dont know why but i am not worried, dont think koi shadi wadi hoga, first they kept scaring us with K...RDead marriage ab S...ADead ki bariROFL they are just being fair to the leadsLOL

Arre don't laugh too hard, Chopra mansion is soon going to be bursting with bahus very soonLOL I'm thinking Lolly should be brought back tooLOL

@Bold -  Yeah, dole out equal amounts of s*** to both leadsLOLLOL

Who knows, if we are lucky we might even get another "agla janam" sort of promo this weekendTongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlRush2220HitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
now a new thought strike my brain...if this is all a prank by abhay and SiNal is getting married in the end...why they get married only with the presence of Diwans and AC 2...shouldn't c-family join the ceremony...AC 1 also witnessing his parents wedding...infact both sons witness their parents wedding...

i am confused...why SiNal marries chori chori chupke chupke...when it should happen infront of c-family and both their sons...

Go to top