Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Possibilities for the Precap (Page 3)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by 0309anna

Norzar as per your scenario, Richa's words that I will also come can have 3 interpretations:

1. Siddhi is not marrying Abhay...but Kunal thinks she has done so. If MUs are to start again, siddhi may come to chopra house later but then richa may come to and badmouth her again regarding why come when already married etc...But I dont think its possible 

2. They may show fako marriage of SiBhay due to some reason and then siddhi may come to chopras and then richa may come again and blast her about wat has been done(marriage). 

3. Nothing of that sort happens as Diwali week is this and since kunal has already reached mandap scene where only 2 things can happen...either sinal marriage or kunal witnessing abhay marriage to someone...but this is unlikely bcos some drama is definitely in store...

However, if they show kunal reaching there directly on Monday as per precap...then I fear some negative will definitely happen...may be some new MU build up again becos his directly reaching mandap scene is leaving no scope for him to know any misdeed wich might have happened by that time..!!
But I still have hopes on lofty dialogues of seema, anands and even kunal that this diwali everything will happen fine!!

fake marriage of sibhay is possible. but after all this mu being cleared if cvs pile more mu's fro kunal's side then i dont know how many will continue watching the show. 

i was thinking i the precap they would have shown siddhi's face, they are hding bride face for some purpose i feel. 

sinal remarrying can happen, but abhay had mentioned some venue and cards yesterday, so will he tell sinal to marry at diwan house?

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlHitchHiker_

_Neetu_ Goldie
_Neetu_
_Neetu_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I want to be positive.I don't think abhay and siddhi gonna marry. As of now,abhay is playing a wise man he won't separate sinal apart still I can't guarantee for further tracks.We should not declare CVs heartless so earlier at least should wait till monday. Raj's verdict "ache logo ke sath acha hi hota hain aur kunal ke sath ab acha hi hoga" is enough to flare positivity.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaMusiqueloverRajashHitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Norzar as per your scenario, Richa's words that I will also come can have 3 interpretations:

1. Siddhi is not marrying Abhay...but Kunal thinks she has done so. If MUs are to start again, siddhi may come to chopra house later but then richa may come to and badmouth her again regarding why come when already married etc...But I dont think its possible 

2. They may show fake marriage of SiBhay due to some reason and then siddhi may come to chopras and then richa may come again and blast her about wat has been done(marriage). 

3. Nothing of that sort happens as Diwali week is this and since kunal has already reached mandap scene where only 2 things can happen...either sinal marriage or kunal witnessing abhay marriage to someone...but this is unlikely bcos some drama is definitely in store...

However, if they show kunal reaching there directly on Monday as per precap...then I fear some negative will definitely happen...may be some new MU build up again becos his directly reaching mandap scene is leaving no scope for him to know any misdeed wich might have happened by that time..!!
But I still have hopes on lofty dialogues of seema, anands and even kunal that this diwali everything will happen fine!!

What about Veena's dialogues? I think this time, they will come true. They don't care if its Diwali! All they care about is showing negativity!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by hima2012

2. They may show fake marriage of SiBhay due to some reason and then siddhi may come to chopras and then richa may come again and blast her about wat has been done(marriage). 

What about Veena's dialogues? I think this time, they will come true. They don't care if its Diwali! All they care about is showing negativity!

veena doenst know about what happened 9 yrs ago, sio she will continue saying crap till she gets to know the truth

norzar

rainbowgirl

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by _Neetu_

I want to be positive.I don't think abhay and siddhi gonna marry. As of now,abhay is playing a wise man he won't separate sinal apart still I can't guarantee for further tracks.We should not declare CVs heartless so earlier at least should wait till monday. Raj's verdict "ache logo ke sath acha hi hota hain aur kunal ke sath ab acha hi hoga" is enough to flare positivity.

its possible abhay too is being pressurised to marry siddhi, if the bride is siddhi, by either surekha, thakral etc 

norzar
0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

2. They may show fako marriage of SiBhay due to some reason and then siddhi may come to chopras and then richa may come again and blast her about wat has been done(marriage). 

fake marriage of sibhay is possible. but after all this mu being cleared if cvs pile more mu's fro kunal's side then i dont know how many will continue watching the show. 

i was thinking i the precap they would have shown siddhi's face, they are hding bride face for so me purpose i feel. 

sinal remarrying can happen, but abhay had mentioned some venue and cards yesterday, so will he tell sinal to marry at diwan house?

norzar

Norzar, the purpose is really difficult to guess, if they show kunal directly reaching there at mandap...how can he know about any foul deed which might have been done...definitely there has to happen something to sid-anand who havent been shown for last 2 episodes...thats why I feel that the precap scene may happen later in the week may be on later part of monday or tuesday or else kuanl side MU will surely be justified...and abhay was looking calm and relaxed in precap...I definitely think and hope that anand chopra comes to know about something wich may have happened...
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by norzar

hi

i was thinking i the precap they would have shown siddhi's face, they are hding bride face for so me purpose i feel. 

norzar

Norzar, the purpose is really difficult to guess, if they show kunal directly reaching there at mandap...how can he know about any foul deed which might have been done...definitely there has to happen something to sid-anand who havent been shown for last 2 episodes...thats why I feel that the precap scene may happen later in the week may be on later part of monday or tuesday or else kuanl side MU will surely be justified...and abhay was looking calm and relaxed in precap...I definitely think and hope that anand chopra comes to know about something wich may have happened...

maybe but i feel the scene will happen in first part of mon episode, and whatever has happened bef maybe she in fb's later on

Abhay also said on thurs that his mother is emotional reg him, but if he behaves happy she will be ok, so maybe if he is at all marrying someone else is for his mother

norzar

0309anna

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
unless new Promo comes out we dont know where it will swing...

Kunal receiving text from Siddhi's phone indicates it was on purpose from Abhay or Richa... It does not look like it will end soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlHitchHiker_

Go to top