Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
if abhay positive then it's not abhay-siddhi at mandap may be or another mu or may kunal rescue siddhi n kids n do remarg as all prepared why wasting arrangements there , as it's common in soaps n movies someother make arrangements n hero come to spot n marries there ðŸ˜†
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If A-S marriage were to happen, wouldn't Kunal be walking in as the pheras were about to be completed? Why are they showing him approach the scene at the start of the ceremony?😉
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fariyal

If A-S marriage were to happen, wouldn't Kunal be walking in as the pheras were about to be completed? Why are they showing him approach the scene at the start of the ceremony?😉

Valid point Fari😆

Abhay to Siddhi:This marriage will happen,You'll have to marry the person you love

Seema to Kunal:Bring Siddhi home just like dulha bringing her dulhan for the 1st time.

The above dialogues have some significance.So I guess the precap is just to create drama,suspense over the weekend.After some drama Abhay will say that its his prank n will make Kunal marry Siddhi.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Agree and if A-S marriage were to happen , they would play the Devdas BG music, not the one they played in pre cap ! 
Fariyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Valid point Fari😆

Abhay to Siddhi:This marriage will happen,You'll have to marry the person you love

Seema to Kunal:Bring Siddhi home just like dulha bringing her dulhan for the 1st time.

The above dialogues have some significance.So I guess the precap is just to create drama,suspense over the weekend.After some drama Abhay will say that its his prank n will make Kunal marry Siddhi.

Even Raj said something about Siddhi & dulhan, I believe😆

Frankly I'm not too concerned about this marriage. I'm more intrigued about that bewdi Richa & what she is planning now
Too many people have been missing the gadda, I'm hyperventilating thinking of Siddhi & Richa sharing the bed & poor Kunu on the gadda😆
Edited by Fariyal - 11 years ago
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Too many people have been missing the gadda, I'm hyperventilating thinking of Siddhi & Richa sharing the bed & poor Kunu on the gadda😆

🤣🤣OMG this is the best thing i have read today🤣 from this ðŸ˜• I am ðŸ˜ƒ. good one😆

I dont know why but i am not worried, dont think koi shadi wadi hoga, first they kept scaring us with K...R🤢 marriage ab S...A🤢 ki bari🤣 they are just being fair to the leads😆
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Richa said sid will come home, but she will come with sid , What if sid - kc marry , Richa marry Gaurav ???😆 Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Even Raj said something about Siddhi & dulhan, I believe😆

Frankly I'm not too concerned about this marriage. I'm more intrigued about that bewdi Richa & what she is planning now

yaar you are taking the bewdi words seriously...she was uttering nonsense...i can't stop laughing at her antics...in her mini santosh bar...wow she was mast mood in her mini santosh bar glorifying her madness...what kind of saanskar thakral has given his psycho daughter...look how she open a mini santosh bar in her room...even if she come c-house in her bewdi state...seeing SiNal together...she will blabber the truth and the whoe bunch of fools in c-family will know the entire truth...

whatever she plans now will only happen when she is in sense...back into her psycho form...
Fariyal thumbnail

🤣🤣OMG this is the best thing i have read today🤣 from this ðŸ˜• I am ðŸ˜ƒ. good one😆

I dont know why but i am not worried, dont think koi shadi wadi hoga, first they kept scaring us with K...R🤢 marriage ab S...A🤢 ki bari🤣 they are just being fair to the leads😆

Arre don't laugh too hard, Chopra mansion is soon going to be bursting with bahus very soon😆 I'm thinking Lolly should be brought back too😆

@Bold -  Yeah, dole out equal amounts of s*** to both leads😆😆

Who knows, if we are lucky we might even get another "agla janam" sort of promo this weekend😛😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
now a new thought strike my brain...if this is all a prank by abhay and SiNal is getting married in the end...why they get married only with the presence of Diwans and AC 2...shouldn't c-family join the ceremony...AC 1 also witnessing his parents wedding...infact both sons witness their parents wedding...

i am confused...why SiNal marries chori chori chupke chupke...when it should happen infront of c-family and both their sons...