gal.angel

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
For me alzz Yuvreen

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RadxAli-

W*F haa ! God you come into SG  and ask ReSu or YuvReen , what do you expect dear ...? We Love YuvReen and No ReSu can replace them , its shocking that Mohit fan's are here looking for a lovesory between Suvi and RC , Well Mohit is back thats good but trying to find something like "Romance" in them , No yaar this is complete foolishness ...!

Chillax maar yaar...koi baat nahi..as for @AlwaysLife..she has been a yuvreen lover since long..just give your opinion yaar...because all we guggalians want eventually the same thing..Yuvreen..toh isme no need to panic LOL 

And yeah..agree that RC had to have a pure platonic relation with suvi..and many people are judging RC better than yuvi just on the basis of hotness..or body or personality..that irritates me too..so just ignore those posts..all Yuvreen lovers are doing that.LOL.and it is bound to better for now yaar..he is atleast 5-6 years older than shivin..plus shivin is a newcomer..he will also develop a better personality as he gets more experience Smile..so he is doing great according to his expectations...Smile

So don't fight..and be happy..almost all of us love Yuvreen..so why to fight..its already a lot of fights and tension going on in the show...so we need masti here to nullify the tension LOL..So relax both of you dear.. Big smile

Edited by akshayR - 14 November 2012 at 11:11pm
.FieryPhoenix. Senior Member
.FieryPhoenix.
.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Chillax maar yaar...koi baat nahi..as for @AlwaysLife..she has been a yuvreen lover since long..just give your opinion yaar...because all we guggalians want eventually the same thing..Yuvreen..toh isme no need to panic LOL 

And yeah..agree that RC had to have a pure platonic relation with suvi..and many people are judging RC better than yuvi just on the basis of hotness..or body or personality..that irritates me too..so just ignore those posts..all Yuvreen lovers are doing that.LOL.and it is bound to better for now yaar..he is atleast 5-6 years older than shivin..plus shivin is a newcomer..he will also develop a better personality as he gets more experience Smile..so he is doing great according to his expectations...Smile

So don't fight..and be happy..almost all of us love Yuvreen..so why to fight..its already a lot of fights and tension going on in the show...so we need masti here to nullify the tension LOL..So relax both of you dear.. Big smile

Thanks Akshay! 
And I wasn't fighting. I like Mohit but I love Shivin. I just told her that!
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysLife19

Originally posted by akshayR

Thanks Akshay! 
And I wasn't fighting. I like Mohit but I love Shivin. I just told her that!

Same here..like Rc...but dil se toh love Suvi and Yuvreen  Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index