India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

YuvReen or ReSu???

.FieryPhoenix. Senior Member
.FieryPhoenix.
.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Hello everyone!! I, Aku, is back to bore u!!

Now, I know all those who know me would say, "Huh! It's you! I thought u have quit IF. Then what r u doing here again? Trying to bore us?"

And all those who don't me, well, never mind.

The main point is when times like this befall, dire actions are needed. So, despite my busy schedule, my promise of not posting anything, I am back, like it or not!

Well, enough about me! Let's focus on the topic!

So… RC is falling for Suvi. Yuvi is confused… and jealous. And Suvi… I don't know. Waise toh she behaves normally, but when she is around Yuvi, it's like some switch automatically goes on and she is shouting, comparing, insulting Yuvi. I know he broke his heart and maybe by being emotionally detached with him she  is trying to protect herself but my advice… atleast be there as a friend.

Now, there are also many people in the forum who want RC and Suvi to get together. Well, frankly, the idea of ReSu isn't bad. (I am ashamed of myself! I really am! I am supposed to be a YuvReen fan! Jeez…)

I mean, they look good together. 

Maybe it is Smriti Kalra's magic, she can create a chemistry with anyone!

But but but u cannot just stop loving a person how hard u try.  And perhaps it would make her fickle minded which we know she is not! Not to forget, the kind of history YuvReen shared!

RC may be mature, sensible and hot but our cheetah is no less. In fact he's my second love after Jensen Ackles!

So, for me, it will be YuvReen. Always!

Now now now, people will ask me why YuvReen. Thus, here I would like to quote "Twilight's" example. (Hoping you guys know!)

In the story, Bella meets vampire Edward and falls for him. Then Edward leaves and she turns to werewolf Jacob. Now Jacob loves Bella but Bella has conflicting feelings for him.

So basically Bella is happy with Jacob but she is the happiest with Edward.

Same way, there is a spark between ReSu but there is lightening between, thunderstorm, fire between YuvReen. That's why YuvReen!

PS Sorry, but I have been trying to keep my feelings to myself but couldn't. LOL!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dangerousgurlangelmimi16psrnsujairohitiiManAsiiiManish_Shettygal.angelpia.raharelentless.

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
its yuvreeennn always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.ShivuNozzie

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Well it will be Yuvreen for me always..but u know tumne iss forum ka bada controversial topic touch kar diya ek hi post mein LOL u can expect some war happening now on your post..so all the best  Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.Manish_ShettyShivuNozzie

sunshine15 Senior Member
sunshine15
sunshine15

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Good post!  War ki koi bat nahi hai...I like Yuvi too but If Surveen feels for RC, there going to be soon hot sizzling romance for us to see. Surveen is slowly falling for RC .RC is matured, which Surveen is feeling between Yuvi and him. Despite he being her teacher, she is now feeling relaxed when she sees him becoming child,doing masti  with Vivan.   RC hai he aisa ki Suvika to attract hona banta hai...and right now she is not in good terms with yuvi, to attraction with RC is bound to be...

Later Yuvreen might realize their love for each other but right now I am waiting to see hot sizzling romance between ReSu...Wink  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
its an awesome post..sory I dont think I know u..I am Manish...actually came a lil later to this forum so dont know much about u..!!! Sory..
And ya akshay bro told U have obviously touched a very sensitive point in the forum...all we Yuvreen fans since so long are also worried and against Resu..and for me its Yuvreen always..!!!

.FieryPhoenix.kim.rayatShivuNozzie

luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
only yuvreen..!!!

iiManAsiii IF-Dazzler
iiManAsiii
iiManAsiii

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
i cant even think about ReSu it will always be YUVREEN for me!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.ShivuNozzie

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Simply Yuvreen anyday yaar...coz yuvi ka jo charm hain..voh kissi mein nahi Embarrassed and Yuvreen ki jo chemistry hai..voh bhi kahin nahi 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index