•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
In yesterday's precap there was a scene in which sidhu is sitting on the table and urvashi is shouting at him.Please kindly can anyone elaborate on that :) 
nahe aisa kuch tu nahe dekhaya ajj ?? 
dikhaya ,mey abhi bhi wohi scene dekhrehi hu,urvashi was annoyed by ashka"s behavior
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

dikhaya ,mey abhi bhi wohi scene dekhrehi hu,urvashi was annoyed by ashka"s behavior
ops sorry i mised that part 
Originally posted by ana zia

In yesterday's precap there was a scene in which sidhu is sitting on the table and urvashi is shouting at him.Please kindly can anyone elaborate on that :) 
ok, apparently sapna told aashka that everyone should apologize to biggboss because it was everybody's overall mistakes which brought down aashka's captaincy and not alone aashka's... 
so this made aashka cry and she said that sapna thought good about her despite the fact that she is not her friend (indicating that urvashi being her friend , did not do so) ...
so this triggered urvashi and she said that sapna is no-body's friend...
when siddhu tried to intervene she shouted at siddhu trying to tell him that sapna has once pretended to be her friend and back-stabbed her and that siddhu will never understand this until he himself faces this. 
hope this helped.. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by lovelygirly - 11 years ago
Urvashi was annoyed at Ashka's behavior and she was venting out her anger on Sapna and Siddhu. She was shouting at Siddhu that you may be a saint to forgive Sapna for her bashings, but I can't and I won't...