India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Loved humera-ayaan night scene

moonstruck Senior Member
moonstruck
moonstruck

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Wow today was hilarious. Still recovering from the pizza stuck on bum scene.  Thought i was too mature to laugh at something like that LOL but obviously not! And the way all 3 ladies were laughing OMG brilliant. Poor asad. That must have been maddening for someone as reserved as him!
2nd - wow I hope the cvs tap in to the chemsitry of Ayaan and humerya. Their late night scene reminded me of a yash raj movie - esp with humeyra in white and ayaan with guitar.

My fingers are crossed for these two and I hope the storyline becomes a quadrangle along these lines:

Humera loves Ayaan (I think she already does but is hiding it)

Ayaan loves Zoya (well crush!!)

Zoya loves Asad

Asad loves Zoya but won't spill the beans   so...

Ayaan brings Asad and zoya together :D and seeks comfort in Humera. 

Happy days - it would be like Mansfield Park - Fanny and Edward = Ayaan/Humera

Anyhow todays episode was great.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteashantellbrownNav2010ffkhanjakther7Teja....MoronsKiMallika

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I wish CV's would do away with the love triangle. I love Humera & Ayaans flirting!
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Loved the 'quadrangle idea'.
The way Ayan-Humera scenes are being shown, I am quite sure viewers gonna fall for them more than Ayan-Zoya. *fingers crossed*Embarrassed
Nice topic btw.Smile
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
To be honest I don't want Ayaan to really "fall in love" with Zoya because I don't want to see another character crying because he/se didn't get his love. I have really seen enough of that.. I just want Ayaan to slowly fall in love with Humeyra without actually realizing it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

moonstruck Senior Member
moonstruck
moonstruck

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
To be honest I too don't want ayaan to fall in love with Zoya at all---hate the idea. Would prefer if Ayaan just realised Zoya is perfect for Asad and tries to get his brother and sis-in-law together.

I really can't understand why  a triangle has been promoted because like you guys I think it would be great if they do away with the idea. 

A quadrangle could be good for drama but I can't imagine how Ayaan would like Zoya - they just don't suit Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nestea

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
The scene was cute :-) hum aap .ke hai kaun :-) hope the cv makes zoya also like humaira talk less work more in expression :-)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index