Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yup, It was really sad to see them leave. Love you Payash ❤️. You both are Awesome actors and we will miss you so much. I was really wishing that they come back from their trip soon when Akash said project was for few months and that we can see them again even though I knew they are leaving the show. Its just so Unbelievable. I wonder how i will cope when Barun's last day or end of SARUN. Heart Breaking to see them leave. Wonderful Episode.

Oh Man! why can't it all go back to the way it used to be .
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love IPK 
U love IPK 
We r a IF family 
With a great BIG HUG 🤗
La la la la la la 
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hope

Yup, It was really sad to see them leave. Love you Payash ❤️. You both are Awesome actors and we will miss you so much. I was really wishing that they come back from their trip soon when Akash said project was for few months and that we can see them again even though I knew they are leaving the show. Its just so Unbelievable. I wonder how i will cope when Barun's last day or end of SARUN. Heart Breaking to see them leave. Wonderful Episode.

Oh Man! why can't it all go back to the way it used to be .

and We should all attend this farewell season with a group hug..🤗
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Already crying since last 3 days...dont know how I will handle Barun's exit!!!
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
bye payash we will forever will miss u 

group hug guys
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I cried yaar...i thought only i shed tears on the last day of show only for sarun but am wrong i'll miss u like hell payash...best of luck for ur future...love u guys
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: muzaffarhssn5

I cried yaar...i thought only i shed tears on the last day of show only for sarun but am wrong i'll miss u like hell payash...best of luck for ur future...love u guys

it felt like ever since the news break every moment and every scene has some more meaning to me.. I also cried today..

thats why we need group hug.. 🤗