Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What was it that hooked you about Barun - fav 5 (Page 2)

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Love at first sight during the helicopter scene ...had never seen him before:)

-His undeniable good looks (his eyesDay Dreaming, sideway face Day Dreaming, his not-so-toned body (i don't like too much muscle)...the whole package

-I've always been a voice person...and when he said his first words, he had my undevided attention

-His ACTING!!!!! that first scene in sheesh mahel with the uncle, i was like damn, this guy can act AND he's hot???? WHAT THE!?!?!?!? and he speaks with that american/mombai accent...mega-SEXYYY as an american my self..felll in love

-with AMAZING/CUTE/BRILLIANT expressions...he easily tied Shahid Kapoor at my favorite actor...Sorry Shahid , i still love you but this guy is first to touch you in 4 yrs ..that's gotta say something...

- the more i fell in love with Arnave Singh Raizada, the more curious i got about Barun Sobti...started googling him like crazy...at first i was hoping he was like ASR in real life..i mean he had to right? how else can you play someone so perfectly???? well what i found only made me LOVE BS even more...

-Barun, obviously in love with his real wife...RESPECT!!!!
-How close he is with Sanaya and other co-stars like Akshay..BALWANT KAUR - need i say more ??
-How HILLARIOUS he is and how much he LOVES to laugh -BEAUTIFUL!
-How simple he is
-how honest he is...his interviews he may come off rude to some ppl, but i on the other had LOVE that he's not groomed or doesn't pretend to be someone he's not.

there is alot more i can say...but we'll keep it short

I'm phangurl for life...

Edited by BarunDiwani - 09 November 2012 at 11:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11

HappyFunny Senior Member
HappyFunny
HappyFunny

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
If you see him in BHPH or DMG or IPKKND the variations in his acting, his expressions is amazing.
What I noticed is in all these projects all his costars loved him and became good friends with him that shows his clear heart.

The best thing on screen I liked about him is in romantic scenes. He is awesome.

In IPKKND he showed a well rounded acting capability including the fight sequences:)

I will surely watch his movie in theatres which I rarely do.

BarunDiwani

Ace11 Senior Member
Ace11
Ace11

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

He is such a down to earth person, such an honest person. In real life he seems more like Khushi's character. Always trying to make people smile and have a good time. So positive and sunny. Befriending every one he comes in contact with. His love and respect for his real wife. Someone who is emotional but would never show his hurt. Handsome devil with inocent mischievous eyes. His eyes... God don't get me started on them. He attracts us not just because of his good looks but also because of his pure soul.

Its impossible not to fall in love with such a man.

Edited by Ace11 - 09 November 2012 at 12:36pm

BarunDiwani

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
same here
1.expressive eyes
2.his smirks
3.husky voice
4.superb acting
5.his look

Edited by arshi-sugi-ipk - 09 November 2012 at 1:03pm

BarunDiwani

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

What I love about Barun-
WinkHis simplicity. 
His smile
His witty humour
His honest yet mischievous eyes
His accent and the way he talks
And last but not the least,
His sexy ass.Wink There I said it. I confessed my True pheelings.LOL

Wink, the last one  first, as ASR said to Khushi 
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Love at first sight during the helicopter scene ...had never seen him before:)

-His undeniable good looks (his eyesDay Dreaming, sideway face Day Dreaming, his not-so-toned body (i don't like too much muscle)...the whole package

-I've always been a voice person...and when he said his first words, he had my undevided attention

-His ACTING!!!!! that first scene in sheesh mahel with the uncle, i was like damn, this guy can act AND he's hot???? WHAT THE!?!?!?!? and he speaks with that american/mombai accent...mega-SEXYYY as an american my self..felll in love

-with AMAZING/CUTE/BRILLIANT expressions...he easily tied Shahid Kapoor at my favorite actor...Sorry Shahid , i still love you but this guy is first to touch you in 4 yrs ..that's gotta say something...

- the more i fell in love with Arnave Singh Raizada, the more curious i got about Barun Sobti...started googling him like crazy...at first i was hoping he was like ASR in real life..i mean he had to right? how else can you play someone so perfectly???? well what i found only made me LOVE BS even more...

-Barun, obviously in love with his real wife...RESPECT!!!!
-How close he is with Sanaya and other co-stars like Akshay..BALWANT KAUR - need i say more ??
-How HILLARIOUS he is and how much he LOVES to laugh -BEAUTIFUL!
-How simple he is
-how honest he is...his interviews he may come off rude to some ppl, but i on the other had LOVE that he's not groomed or doesn't pretend to be someone he's not.

there is alot more i can say...but we'll keep it short

I'm phangurl for life...

You made my cry, no Barun, no IPK. But it's hard to accept

BarunDiwani

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ace11

He is such a down to earth person, such an honest person. In real life he seems more like Khushi's character. Always trying to make people smile and have a good time. So positive and sunny. Befriending every one he comes in contact with. His love and respect for his real wife. Someone who is emotional but would never show his hurt. Handsome devil with inocent mischievous eyes. His eyes... God don't get me started on them. He attracts us not just because of his good looks but also because of his pure soul.

Its impossible not to fall in love with such a man.

So true. 

Go to top