Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
His goodness and sweetness as a human not as an actor.
His impressionable acting.
His eyes.
His smile.
His looks.
IronyDied thumbnail
the simplicity of Barun Sobti.. he is not perfect..he gets nervous..he is a disaster while giving interviews.. he doesnt know how to do chikni chupri batein..the honesty that his eyes reflects.. the smile.. the childishness in him.. the imperfect Barun Sobti i fell in love with ❤️ will always love him.. my love for him is not limited within the character he play..i loved the character because of him.. the character was not the reason that i fell in love with him.
wherever he go whatever he does.. i will be always a immature drooler and phungirl of Barun Sobti.. will support him and love him Jab Tak hai Jaan  
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmgsk

His goodness and sweetness as a human not as an actor.

His impressionable acting.
His eyes.
His smile.
His looks.

Loved ur points
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Handsome
humble
simple
funny
amazing acting skills
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

the simplicity of Barun Sobti.. he is not perfect..he gets nervous..he is a disaster while giving interviews.. he doesnt know how to do chikni chupri batein..the honesty that his eyes reflects.. the smile.. the childishness in him.. the imperfect Barun Sobti i fell in love with ❤️ will always love him.. my love for him is not limited within the character he play..i loved the character because of him.. the character was not the reason that i fell in love with him.
wherever he go whatever he does.. i will be always a immature drooler and phungirl of Barun Sobti.. will support him and love him Jab Tak hai Jaan  

So beautifully written. Love you for this
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechup

Handsome
humble
simple
funny
amazing acting skills

So true dear
molten_lava thumbnail
What I love about Barun-
His simplicity. 
His smile
His witty humour
His honest yet mischievous eyes
His accent and the way he talks
And last but not the least,
His sexy ass.😉 There I said it. I confessed my True pheelings.😆
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Love at first sight during the helicopter scene ...had never seen him before:)

-His undeniable good looks (his eyes, sideway face , his not-so-toned body (i don't like too much muscle)...the whole package

-I've always been a voice person...and when he said his first words, he had my undevided attention

-His ACTING!!!!! that first scene in sheesh mahel with the uncle, i was like damn, this guy can act AND he's hot???? WHAT THE!?!?!?!? and he speaks with that american/mombai accent...mega-SEXYYY as an american my self..felll in love

-with AMAZING/CUTE/BRILLIANT expressions...he easily tied Shahid Kapoor at my favorite actor...Sorry Shahid , i still love you but this guy is first to touch you in 4 yrs ..that's gotta say something...

- the more i fell in love with Arnave Singh Raizada, the more curious i got about Barun Sobti...started googling him like crazy...at first i was hoping he was like ASR in real life..i mean he had to right? how else can you play someone so perfectly???? well what i found only made me LOVE BS even more...

-Barun, obviously in love with his real wife...RESPECT!!!!
-How close he is with Sanaya and other co-stars like Akshay..BALWANT KAUR - need i say more ??
-How HILLARIOUS he is and how much he LOVES to laugh -BEAUTIFUL!
-How simple he is
-how honest he is...his interviews he may come off rude to some ppl, but i on the other had LOVE that he's not groomed or doesn't pretend to be someone he's not.

there is alot more i can say...but we'll keep it short

I'm phangurl for life...
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
HappyFunny thumbnail
If you see him in BHPH or DMG or IPKKND the variations in his acting, his expressions is amazing.
What I noticed is in all these projects all his costars loved him and became good friends with him that shows his clear heart.

The best thing on screen I liked about him is in romantic scenes. He is awesome.

In IPKKND he showed a well rounded acting capability including the fight sequences:)

I will surely watch his movie in theatres which I rarely do.