Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

r u guys upset with me (Page 3)

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 22376

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DAPS

Originally posted by Vasishtha

OMG Dewu aisa nahi hai ,Shocked Shocked Shocked I already liked ur post only my comment is left cos I want  to give u sar pe eyes .I'm also making a sig for u to say thanks to u. Don't think like this. You r really a great siggy n avi maker. We all love u n nobody upset with u dewu.Embarrassed 
N PLS NEVER THINK LIKE THAT. I ALWAYS CHECK YOUR NEW AVIS N SIGS ON NKD SHOP. N SPECAILLY THAT MASHALLAH AVI.Day Dreaming 
PLS PLS PLS DON'T FEEL SAD .Hug LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U SO MUCH.Hug You're my chingum n we'll do together jumpingum .Wink  You're jaan of DEK forum Gang n NKD .Hug 
Jaru's chicken n my bubblegum.Hug

aww thank u u brought a smile on ma face ma mom is asking me the hold day i didnt saw u once smiling from where did thid smile came thanks 
DEWU PLS ALWAYS KEEP SMILE ON UR FACE K.Hug AUR PLS KABHI AISA MAT SOCHNA I  LOVE UR ALL  POST THAT SLAM BOOK WALI BUDDHU BANANE WALI, HOROSCOPE.Wink N SIGGIES N AVIS ALSO Tongue I'll set one Avi in my siggy box tomorrow pakka..Thumbs Up.Tongue that sallu n kat wala.Wink  right now feeling sleepy so m going..
WE ALL LOVE U SO MUCH DEWU.Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-Human

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Joined: 26 October 2011
Posts: 13311

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Dz r u angry with me?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-Human

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 6695

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vasishtha

Originally posted by DAPS

Originally posted by Vasishtha

OMG Dewu aisa nahi hai ,Shocked Shocked Shocked I already liked ur post only my comment is left cos I want  to give u sar pe eyes .I'm also making a sig for u to say thanks to u. Don't think like this. You r really a great siggy n avi maker. We all love u n nobody upset with u dewu.Embarrassed 
N PLS NEVER THINK LIKE THAT. I ALWAYS CHECK YOUR NEW AVIS N SIGS ON NKD SHOP. N SPECAILLY THAT MASHALLAH AVI.Day Dreaming 
PLS PLS PLS DON'T FEEL SAD .Hug LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U SO MUCH.Hug You're my chingum n we'll do together jumpingum .Wink  You're jaan of DEK forum Gang n NKD .Hug 
Jaru's chicken n my bubblegum.Hug

aww thank u u brought a smile on ma face ma mom is asking me the hold day i didnt saw u once smiling from where did thid smile came thanks 
DEWU PLS ALWAYS KEEP SMILE ON UR FACE K.Hug AUR PLS KABHI AISA MAT SOCHNA I  LOVE UR ALL  POST THAT SLAM BOOK WALI BUDDHU BANANE WALI, HOROSCOPE.Wink N SIGGIES N AVIS ALSO Tongue I'll set one Avi in my siggy box tomorrow pakka..Thumbs Up.Tongue that sallu n kat wala.Wink  right now feeling sleepy so m going..
WE ALL LOVE U SO MUCH DEWU.Hug 
thanks di i love u too and i promis as many avia or creations i made will post on ur shop always to make it active and i post some more new ones hope u will like it bye tc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 6695

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

Dz r u angry with me?
no way why my catty why i will be angry with u a big hug for u luv yo Wink
CharmingAngel7 IF-Rockerz
CharmingAngel7
CharmingAngel7

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 7444

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

No DZ there is nothing like that... dont think so saw ur post today & commented on it too & ur creations in the NKD shop as well they were really fab... not upset with u or anything like that...

ur so sweet & nice how can anyone b upset with u... cheer upHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-Human

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Joined: 26 October 2011
Posts: 13311

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DAPS

Originally posted by Jarin04

Dz r u angry with me?
no way why my catty why i will be angry with u a big hug for u luv yoWink
oh mujhe aisa laga tha. Muaah lots of hugs nd kisses. Luv u too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-Human

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 6695

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CharmingAngel7

No DZ there is nothing like that... dont think so saw ur post today & commented on it too & ur creations in the NKD shop as well they were really fab... not upset with u or anything like that...

ur so sweet & nice how can anyone b upset with u... cheer upHug

thanks and i saw ur comment and thanks for that too Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CharmingAngel7

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 6695

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

Originally posted by DAPS

Originally posted by Jarin04

Dz r u angry with me?
no way why my catty why i will be angry with u a big hug for u luv yoWink
oh mujhe aisa laga tha. Muaah lots of hugs nd kisses. Luv u too
same to u WinkHug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
hi guys

2

Author: Little_Mermaid.   Replies: 10   Views: 945

Little_Mermaid. 10 945 09 December 2011 at 6:24am by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index