Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul rightly said..Whats my take on whole thing??

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
It may be long so please bear with me.

After observing,reading and listening to so many things I feel Gul was right writing "The story has run its course".

What I mean to say is Gul and whole team of IPK never expected such a huge popularity.It just happened.And this show was planned only for a limited time.The contracts might have been planned till now.Thats why Gul planned another show.To fulfill public demand's and to keep IPK alive new track were added.

Why do i feel so??

Abhaas wrote in twitter that his purpose was over.So,end of his story.He is a good actor and one of the important part of the show.Had it been other show he would not have shown exit.

Akshay and Deepali never got a proper role but why they made an exit this time.What I feel there must have been any contract whose tenure was over. 

Barun has not signed any movie and thats for sure.Taking break all of a sudden sounds bit weird because his break tenure is indefinate.And as far as I know Barun through other sources,interviews he is committed to his work.And more than movies/television his role is important,

Sanaya once mentioned in some interview that she has so many plans for next year.(I do not remember the source but its some audio or video interview)

Introducing a new character sounds more of a rumo until channel wants to continue with the show.
Now it may be Star Plus wants this show to continue seeing its popularity and revenue generation especially from international viewers.Now,if this show continues it will continue without Barun.Because I don't think so he will come back and the show will continue only if channel wants.

Of all thing one thing which looks more logical and makes sense is "PH HAD PLANNED THIS SHOW TILL LIMITED TIME AND AS THEY WROTE IT THE STORY HAS RUN ITS COURSE."

I don't know whom to blame.Infact I can't blame anyone.All of them must have their own reason.But in all this what offends me is the way this things have presented creating chaos,spoiling an actor's image.From Zee to promising on update next week to writing an open letter.This things if presented on some other way,things would have been much much better.Poor skills of PH.

That's my take on all this...feel free to share yours.

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 09 November 2012 at 11:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sand14arshi_karishanjs

Alter.Ego Senior Member
Alter.Ego
Alter.Ego

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Gul has been in this business for quite a long time and have experience with many serials so she should know better that there is nothing like time bound series yet on Indian television. Contracts can always be renegotiated. If we viewers can see so many open thread and rushing of some of the tracks then how can she proclaim that story has run it's course. It shows unwillingness on her part rather than running out of ideas. If she really believes this than I must say she doesn't have any faith in CVs and questions quality of writers on the show. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top