Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Too Late To Apology (Page 2)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

great post Clap
DD was fab today she is perfect when it comes to emotional expressions .
I was waiting for shamu n madhu confrontation but i think we will get that scene on monday . I really dont know how is malik goin to answer his daughter abt his deeds
Dips seriously this women has no brains she wants to proof that madhu is the attacker arghh i hope this tym Rk will teach her a gud lesson. Today i really missed Rk but khair we will get his scenes nxt week

thank youBig smile even i was wating for that scene but oh well. he will be too ashamed to answer madhu, he can only bow down his head in front of madhu that's it. rk did teach her lesson yet she does not get the pointAngry i know i miss rk to, i was hoping to see him wake up and scream BIWI but no they didn't show himOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MuneebaSheikh

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

Madhu is broken . The way she whispered Malik it was as if of all the people it had to be him . She is again at  crossroads and she will support truth . So no matter what happens she will be at the receiving end of the painful hollowness in her heart . She is going against Malik the man who is the reason she is alive today Broken Heart Cry

yes she is! it could have been anyone, anyone but why her father. she might ask him that question. malik is the one who give madhu the reason to go against him, she would have never been in this position less if malik had thought carefully.

QuintessentialI

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Nice post Shiva Clap , 

Madhu is going to suffer the most now . She might even go in silent mode . I know RK is there to handle her but Malik is her Father after all . Madhu has always kept Malik's place on the Top before anyone . RK knows this so he wanted to keep Madhu away from truth . He knew Madhu will be shattered . 

thank youEmbarrassed she sure is! i don't think she wil go in silent mood, matter of fact she is going to get more intense now. she needs answers and her dad has to answer her. rk wanted to keep his BIWI from reality but madhu won't budge at all, she needs to now why. he tried but the truth had to come out so it did.

MuneebaSheikh

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashuvar

ClapClapClap
awesome post...DD was bang on today...her expressions are treat to watch...u know my mom doesnt understand hindi but she was damn serious and interested in seeing the epi...
even the epi was quite a drag...but well executed to show the tense feel...and to show wat s madhu going thru...beautifully written...
nice to see such post tat too in this forum...do continue...Clap

thank youBig smile wow that is a good sign from your mom, maybe she will watch this show even more now. yes the episode was a little drag and we didn't get to see the precap but it was good enough.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desait

Nice post.drasthi dhami was brilliant today.

thank youEmbarrassed
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanibommana

Fab Post.
Emotional Episode. Don't know how is Madhu going to come out from this(how cv's are  going to move this track).

thank youSmile madhu is going to be heartbroken. i am sure cvs has their ideas in the right place. madhu is going to be in pain and rk is going to help her come out of it and in this process madhu will get more close to rk. she will respect him even more b/c he is going to set malik free.

s_lover

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

nice post
i really feel sorry for Madhu

thank youSmile me to! she is in alot of pain now.
Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Nice post...!!
and thank you for it...!!

I was sad seeing a lot of people saying how boring the episode was today..!!
yeah...even i wished if they had shown a glimpse of RK...waking up..looking for his biwi..
But still the episode to me was pretty emotional...and perfect..!
we all love RK and his dialogues...cz its awesome...i totally agree...!
but it doesn't hurt to recognize the emotions of Madhu once in a while...
to understand how distraught she was.. going against her Malik...
a man she considered the epitome of goodness...
a person she looked upto...and to realize its none other that her Malik..
who pulled the trigger on RK...!

I wonder how she is gonna come out of it..or will she ever??
ofcoz her knight in shining Armour will rescue her...
But her faith...her bond with Malik...
will be completely shaken and broken beyond repair..!

desait

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index