.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
even though we didn't get to see the precap scene from yesterday where madhu confronts malik still it was an emotional scene.

the way madhu was recites hooslon se. imagine how much scared this girl had been thinking her dad is the hit man. madhu pull all the evidence together and figure out that it is her dad, the way malik was talking to rk during puja etc...that give her a big clue as what he was indicating to. poor madhu she must have been thinking her dad was giving her husband a blessing of long long life while on the other hand he was planning to kill him. she always thinks rk is the one to start the fight but now all her doubt will be cleared. i cannot imagine how much pain madhu must be in b/c only those understands who goes through it but the truth is madhu is devastated. malik has ruined alot, i wonder if madhu will trust malik like she did before anymore b/c his one act has turned the table around. a father who cared about them turned out to be a killer, it is hard for any girl in madhu place to trust them completely b/c they are broken beyond the limit. trust and faith goes hand in hand but malik has destroyed everything.

the way madhu was holding the gun man you could feel the whole world came crashing down on her. the man who give her a name was about to elimanate her husband name. i really feel bad for madhu. she is crying her heart out thinking why her dad did that. she was holding the gun that was fired at her husband and her dad hand prints is in that. what worse can it be then this. she almost lost rk and now she is about to lose malik. either way she lost na. for a moment her emotion got to her but she came out of it and whispered malik. she has to fight for justice and she will. so many question that needs to be answer and malik has to face his daughter. i can so imagine how emotional scene it will be. madhu will hit where it hurts and malik will feel the pain of madhu. in the end madhu will take all the blame on herself.
it is too late to say sorry malik. you might have not been succeed to kill rk but your daughter found out the truth. he said he does not want to any more mistake, well it is too late to realize that. he didn't once think even if madhu hates rk and wants to come home will she want her dad to kill rk? NO! she rather suffer then see her dad turn into a killer. malik raised madhu but sad he does not understand what his daughter wants or thinks b/c if he had then he would have not wanted to kill rk and ruined his and madhu's relationship.

like seriously dips you are going to turn madhu into the killer think before you act but you have to have brain to thinkπŸ₯± here she is going to show the video there police is going to arrest malik and another slap on dips face. when will this chudail learn man! sikky needs to take her to Hawaii to clear her head.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great post πŸ‘
DD was fab today she is perfect when it comes to emotional expressions .
I was waiting for shamu n madhu confrontation but i think we will get that scene on monday . I really dont know how is malik goin to answer his daughter abt his deeds
Dips seriously this women has no brains she wants to proof that madhu is the attacker arghh i hope this tym Rk will teach her a gud lesson. Today i really missed Rk but khair we will get his scenes nxt week
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Madhu is broken . The way she whispered Malik it was as if of all the people it had to be him . She is again at  crossroads and she will support truth . So no matter what happens she will be at the receiving end of the painful hollowness in her heart . She is going against Malik the man who is the reason she is alive today πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nice post Shiva πŸ‘ , 

Madhu is going to suffer the most now . She might even go in silent mode . I know RK is there to handle her but Malik is her Father after all . Madhu has always kept Malik's place on the Top before anyone . RK knows this so he wanted to keep Madhu away from truth . He knew Madhu will be shattered . 
ashuvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
awesome post...DD was bang on today...her expressions are treat to watch...u know my mom doesnt understand hindi but she was damn serious and interested in seeing the epi...
even the epi was quite a drag...but well executed to show the tense feel...and to show wat s madhu going thru...beautifully written...
nice to see such post tat too in this forum...do continue...πŸ‘
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post.drasthi dhami was brilliant today.
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fab Post.
Emotional Episode. Don't know how is Madhu going to come out from this(how cv's are  going to move this track).
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post
i really feel sorry for Madhu
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hifzaa

great post πŸ‘
DD was fab today she is perfect when it comes to emotional expressions .
I was waiting for shamu n madhu confrontation but i think we will get that scene on monday . I really dont know how is malik goin to answer his daughter abt his deeds
Dips seriously this women has no brains she wants to proof that madhu is the attacker arghh i hope this tym Rk will teach her a gud lesson. Today i really missed Rk but khair we will get his scenes nxt week

thank youπŸ˜ƒ even i was wating for that scene but oh well. he will be too ashamed to answer madhu, he can only bow down his head in front of madhu that's it. rk did teach her lesson yet she does not get the point😑 i know i miss rk to, i was hoping to see him wake up and scream BIWI but no they didn't show him
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Priya2000.

Madhu is broken . The way she whispered Malik it was as if of all the people it had to be him . She is again at  crossroads and she will support truth . So no matter what happens she will be at the receiving end of the painful hollowness in her heart . She is going against Malik the man who is the reason she is alive today πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­

yes she is! it could have been anyone, anyone but why her father. she might ask him that question. malik is the one who give madhu the reason to go against him, she would have never been in this position less if malik had thought carefully.