Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why is no one asking this question to barun (Page 2)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ainee-monaya

he said he don't knw when he'll come back but it would not be a short break! 
he said he dont know the duration of his break but this doesnt give us the assurance that he will be back after the break no matter how long it is

samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Cmmon this break thingy is just an eye wash so that his fans don lash out.. He has quit IPK.. Shocked

ANd stop expecting too much .. he is a human not God. He is tired of working and bored of a monotonous life. He prob wants to spend some time with his wifey.. SHe deserves it .. I wonder how much giving she must be.. Let him live his life the way he wants,... He must be one of those people who can't handle too much stress .. Unlike Sanaya.. She c an naturally handle stress better than him.. We have seen it in the past.. Some ppl just need breaks.. I can understand cause I am like that

So don expect him to join IPK again.. There are very few chances that he may be back.. It is the bitter truthOuch
SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
He said he doesn't know it depends on story line for both his leaving and coming back. He was not even sure when he is leaving either. He said Producer will tell me or something like that.
GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Its pretty much clear that he is not coming back guys!
Just accept that! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
He said he doesnt know, it's up to the writers - so if they write a new guy in for Khushi why would they want him back? Its too fishy, they should end it at a high point with SaRun - please keep emailing/calling SP!!
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsungtv

Cmmon this break thingy is just an eye wash so that his fans don lash out.. He has quit IPK.. Shocked

ANd stop expecting too much .. he is a human not God. He is tired of working and bored of a monotonous life. He prob wants to spend some time with his wifey.. SHe deserves it .. I wonder how much giving she must be.. Let him live his life the way he wants,... He must be one of those people who can't handle too much stress .. Unlike Sanaya.. She c an naturally handle stress better than him.. We have seen it in the past.. Some ppl just need breaks.. I can understand cause I am like that

So don expect him to join IPK again.. There are very few chances that he may be back.. It is the bitter truthOuch
I know dear that he is quitting and not taking a break. Im just saying that for once If I believe him which apparently everyone else has done then why are all the sources not asking such a valid question
coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by samsungtv

I know dear that he is quitting and not taking a break. Im just saying that for once If I believe him which apparently everyone else has done then why are all the sources not asking such a valid question

For BArun it doesn't make any difference if he says he is taking break or leaving.Because he knows the consequences will be same.
But for channel it does make sense to keep their viewers stick to the show and then slowly build the habit of Khushi with another guy.So that people start accepting other guy.
And for PH i repeat what I said their story is over.What ever was planned is executed and I don't think so Gul had planned this show to continue for a long time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

Go to top