Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~~Terror Gang~~~#13(Invitees Only) (Page 66)

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Joined: 18 September 2011
Posts: 9422

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by -Sunset-

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Sunsetwa can you do me a favor?

Bolo Bolo
Please remove those gifs. I can't see them anymore.

Cry... not for removing... Cry since i'm crying with you...

I want to send them to Barun... 

A huge gif set!!! that would move him... 

But I guess it would never happen


Edited by -Sunset- - 13 November 2012 at 4:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33384

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sunset-

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by -Sunset-

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Sunsetwa can you do me a favor?

Bolo Bolo
Please remove those gifs. I can't see them anymore.

Cry... not for removing... Cry since i'm crying with you...

I want to send them to Barun... 

A huge gif set!!! that would move him... 

But I guess it would never happen
Its not possible. But really today my heart broke!
-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Joined: 18 September 2011
Posts: 9422

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
My heart broke long time back... 

I could see the signs that it was going down... just to piss us off
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33384

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sunset-

My heart broke long time back... 

I could see the signs that it was going down... just to piss us off
I have nothing left to say...
divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 8224

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
i heard both the parts of the video.. i didn't understand the CAUSE for this quitting Ouch what was it? anyone please enlighten me 
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33384

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

i heard both the parts of the video.. i didn't understand the CAUSE for this quitting Ouch what was it? anyone please enlighten me 
YOU'RE SERIOUSLY ASKING THAT QUESTION?????Angry
The entire forum is banging their heads to understand what that video is actually trying to say!!!!
& here this little girl called Megha Chatterjee is wondering if a man wants to spend 10/12 days with his wife, can't he take a short leave? what's there to quit?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sunset-divvk

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Joined: 18 September 2011
Posts: 9422

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Why don't they stop the show already??

We have to watch romantic scenes with pain in our heart? 

this was the same thing happening during the remarriage track... we knew that Dadi was gonna mess up something... we couldn't handle seeing them so happy ... knowing that something bad is gonna happen... 

The miscarriage epi... mehendi dance was awesome but they had to have the painful Anjali scene in between... 

Just let them put THE END... I don't want to watch Rabba ve scenes just to fulfill our final wish... 

Barun can get his "leave" from today!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divvkBornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33384

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sunset-

Why don't they stop the show already??

We have to watch romantic scenes with pain in our heart? 

this was the same thing happening during the remarriage track... we knew that Dadi was gonna mess up something... we couldn't handle seeing them so happy ... knowing that something bad is gonna happen... 

The miscarriage epi... mehendi dance was awesome but they had to have the painful Anjali scene in between... 

Just let them put THE END... I don't want to watch Rabba ve scenes just to fulfill our final wish... 

Barun can get his "leave" from today!
Absolutely! You spoke my heart out!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
[email protected]@NeeT ExPre$s #49 INVITEES ONLY! note @ pg 26 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: MaanEet_Xprez   Replies: 1195   Views: 47292

MaanEet_Xprez 1195 47292 16 April 2012 at 7:58am by Krishna_Sourav
...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

Author: -InnocentSoul-   Replies: 495   Views: 16278

-InnocentSoul- 495 16278 21 January 2012 at 3:49pm by shoaib_khan
~~IF Nuts~~(invitees only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: waniya_fatima   Replies: 1199   Views: 32989

waniya_fatima 1199 32989 07 December 2011 at 3:40am by -Sheena-
Stupid Students CC - Invitees Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ   Replies: 126   Views: 9245

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ 126 9245 18 April 2011 at 3:24pm by Ritzie
Rahul....Chavee...Invitees only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135

Author: shivani9   Replies: 1072   Views: 46776

shivani9 1072 46776 14 February 2011 at 1:17pm by shivani9

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index