Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~~Terror Gang~~~#13(Invitees Only) (Page 42)

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 8224

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by BornThisWay

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286739

Lets kill each otherDead

oye.. recent news is ipkknd to end in dec.. why the hell will they bring a new guy for 1 month??? Shocked
I don't know.
Just like I disappeared from the forum, you also disappear, you'll find mental peace then.

megha.. do keep calling SP and mail them.. !!!! spam them!!! let them know the power of messing up with ASR;s fans!!!1 Angry
Called 5 times, but after that they are not picking upAngry

keep on trying and give them our peace of mind Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33384

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by BornThisWay

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286739

Lets kill each otherDead

oye.. recent news is ipkknd to end in dec.. why the hell will they bring a new guy for 1 month??? Shocked
I don't know.
Just like I disappeared from the forum, you also disappear, you'll find mental peace then.

megha.. do keep calling SP and mail them.. !!!! spam them!!! let them know the power of messing up with ASR;s fans!!!1 Angry
Called 5 times, but after that they are not picking upAngry

keep on trying and give them our peace of mind Angry
SureApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33384

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Hey please SBB SBS link do na ? YT ? I cant find 
I'm not bothered about SBB/S -.-
But I do have a pic, wanna see?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 14356

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Hey please SBB SBS link do na ? YT ? I cant find 
I'm not bothered about SBB/S -.-
But I do have a pic, wanna see?
I wanna see Sobti Cry 

yes I wanna see Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33384

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Hey please SBB SBS link do na ? YT ? I cant find 
I'm not bothered about SBB/S -.-
But I do have a pic, wanna see?
I wanna see Sobti Cry 

yes I wanna see Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divvk

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 8224

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Hey please SBB SBS link do na ? YT ? I cant find 
I'm not bothered about SBB/S -.-
But I do have a pic, wanna see?
I wanna see Sobti Cry 

yes I wanna see Cry


Day Dreaming Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 14356

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Oh no ! Now i wanna watch the whole segment ! Why o why ? Cry Why cant they just end IPKKND ! Why ? They still have some time right ? End it with Sarun ? Why torture us ? 


GUL Angry Two of my friends know about this news and they are cursing her too Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divvkBornThisWay

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Joined: 31 January 2012
Posts: 8224

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Oh no ! Now i wanna watch the whole segment ! Why o why ? Cry Why cant they just end IPKKND ! Why ? They still have some time right ? End it with Sarun ? Why torture us ? 


GUL Angry Two of my friends know about this news and they are cursing her too Angry

see to what level they have brought us too Cry we are requesting them to END the show Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
[email protected]@NeeT ExPre$s #49 INVITEES ONLY! note @ pg 26 !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: MaanEet_Xprez   Replies: 1195   Views: 47295

MaanEet_Xprez 1195 47295 16 April 2012 at 7:58am by Krishna_Sourav
...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

Author: -InnocentSoul-   Replies: 495   Views: 16279

-InnocentSoul- 495 16279 21 January 2012 at 3:49pm by shoaib_khan
~~IF Nuts~~(invitees only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: waniya_fatima   Replies: 1199   Views: 32989

waniya_fatima 1199 32989 07 December 2011 at 3:40am by -Sheena-
Stupid Students CC - Invitees Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ   Replies: 126   Views: 9247

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ 126 9247 18 April 2011 at 3:24pm by Ritzie
Rahul....Chavee...Invitees only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135

Author: shivani9   Replies: 1072   Views: 46781

shivani9 1072 46781 14 February 2011 at 1:17pm by shivani9

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index