~~~Terror Gang~~~#13(Invitees Only) - Page 53

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by divvk

I don't think so yaar. see what if Barun himself feels whatever he said? won't he be blacklisted in TV industry as he doesn't want to work in TV serial for more than an year as he gets bored??? 

You are underestimating his popularity...After a few months everyone would definitely look forward in seeing him again... and if he picks up the correct role, then there won't be a problem...

And I think such kind of problems never arose in his previous serials. He might get back up!
Stay positive... 

Originally posted by divvk

I will watch yaar as it would be the final set of episodes b/w arnav and khushi na ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

It will just break me even more... 

And the chemistry wouldn't be there... it would be mechanical coz I don't think Sanaya and Barun would be interested and excited to give their best !
Originally posted by -Sunset-

You are underestimating his popularity...After a few months everyone would definitely look forward in seeing him again... and if he picks up the correct role, then there won't be a problem...

And I think such kind of problems never arose in his previous serials. He might get back up!
Stay positive... 

I don't know yaar. ppl might not be interested after all these fiasco yaar. i don;t think many ppl would want to take another risk 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3289308

It will just break me even more... 

And the chemistry wouldn't be there... it would be mechanical coz I don't think Sanaya and Barun would be interested and excited to give their best !

hmm i think since these will be their last.. they might give their best..we can just enjoy it while it lasts.. 
@Divya... 

I'm staying positive... Always and forever... 

Though not for ipk... coz it ended for me 

I really hope Barun has a happy life... I feel something really humiliating has happened in the sets... he is being professional trying to cover it up and leaving the show. I support and respect his decision... 

And if he wants to spend time with his wife, then I respect him more. Actors do need to live their own life too. And it shows that he is a committed person to his wife... He has just set his priorities... I don't blame him for that... Best hubby of all time ... 

He would always be one of my fav actors...end of the story

But ya... he did break a million hearts in the process... ðŸ’”
So now Viraf will be the new ASR.

@Divya... 

I'm staying positive... Always and forever... 

Though not for ipk... coz it ended for me 

I really hope Barun has a happy life... I feel something really humiliating has happened in the sets... he is being professional trying to cover it up and leaving the show. I support and respect his decision... 

And if he wants to spend time with his wife, then I respect him more. Actors do need to live their own life too. And it shows that he is a committed person to his wife... He has just set his priorities... I don't blame him for that... Best hubby of all time ... 

He would always be one of my fav actors...end of the story

I completely agree with the bold part. My respect for him is increasing if it is really really true yaar.. I wish we all get one such hubby, who cares for us more than anything!!!!... hmmm ðŸ˜† Today, I went to temple for HIM!!! I prayed FOR HIM!!! I was too much worried about his future!!! Hope, he has a happy life!!! 

he is my only fav actor!!! ðŸ˜Š

But ya... he did break a million hearts in the process... ðŸ’”

ya that's what actors do once in a while in the means of their marriage. but, here the reason is different