Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornThisWay thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sunset-

Why don't they stop the show already??

We have to watch romantic scenes with pain in our heart? 

this was the same thing happening during the remarriage track... we knew that Dadi was gonna mess up something... we couldn't handle seeing them so happy ... knowing that something bad is gonna happen... 

The miscarriage epi... mehendi dance was awesome but they had to have the painful Anjali scene in between... 

Just let them put THE END... I don't want to watch Rabba ve scenes just to fulfill our final wish... 

Barun can get his "leave" from today!

Absolutely! You spoke my heart out!
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornThisWay

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY ASKING THAT QUESTION?????😡
The entire forum is banging their heads to understand what that video is actually trying to say!!!!
& here this little girl called Megha Chatterjee is wondering if a man wants to spend 10/12 days with his wife, can't he take a short leave? what's there to quit?😕

😆 he is very clear about that. he is going on a break but, he doesn't give commitment of returning back to IPKKND after that break.

one thing that I noticed in the interview is Gul jovially made Barun be the wrong side. The instances that point are

1. Telling about the leave extension during MAMR movie shoot. 
2. She made sure that she brings out the points from Barun's mouth by saying like she is supporting him.. 
3. She wanted to make it clear that it was all HIS OWN decision and there were many questions that were asked to show that
4. She smartly brought up the quitting part, which he had probably initiated in feb.. 
BornThisWay thumbnail
Noreen Khan?@DJNoreenKhan

BIG NEWS- Barun Sobti will be LIVE on my show today. He's agreed to come on live to talk about the rumours. Tune into my show from 1:30pm

divvk thumbnail

Absolutely! You spoke my heart out!

buddy.. IT IS VERY CLEAR!!!! HE DOESN'T WANT TO RETURN!!!! Or else, why didn't they say we will meet after break in the show????? NO!!! he is NOT returning!!!! that is the bottomline of this interview!!!!
BornThisWay thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

😆 he is very clear about that. he is going on a break but, he doesn't give commitment of returning back to IPKKND after that break.

one thing that I noticed in the interview is Gul jovially made Barun be the wrong side. The instances that point are

2. She made sure that she brings out the points from Barun's mouth by saying like she is supporting him.. 
3. She wanted to make it clear that it was all HIS OWN decision and there were many questions that were asked to show that
4. She smartly brought up the quitting part, which he had probably initiated in feb.. 

All I can say is that it was scripted.
divvk thumbnail

All I can say is that it was scripted.

The interview was intended to show Barun in dark light and clear Gul's name!!! that's all! 
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

You know what Divya?

Who is Gul Khan? 

She ditched her career along with Barun... 

No matter how many serials she takes... IPK would never be matched... 

I hope not even one single loyal fan of IPK goes to watch her other stuff... 

and we should outwardly accept that in any point... 

Never watch Gul khan's serials... 

And Barun, I really think there is a lot more to this... Hope other people understands that and gives him chances in the future... 
BornThisWay thumbnail
Gul dug her as well as Barun's grave.
Sunset90 thumbnail

buddy.. IT IS VERY CLEAR!!!! HE DOESN'T WANT TO RETURN!!!! Or else, why didn't they say we will meet after break in the show????? NO!!! he is NOT returning!!!! that is the bottomline of this interview!!!!

Who knows what made him take that decision. 

It doesn't matter to me whether he wants to come or doesn't want to come... 

I saw yesterday's epi... It was ok... so just end the whole damn serial... I don't wanna think about diwali magic ... last year diwali is enough
Sunset90 thumbnail

Gul dug her as well as Barun's grave.

I hate the fact that someone had written in tumblr that Thank god Quabol hai came before barun left... guess that person is blind... 

I really hope that serial get dumped by viewers... I don't care how good it was