Afsar Bitiya

09/11/12 WU - Pinto defends Sonu & Sonu's locked

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmhatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My Dear Fiza,
Thank you so so much for the written update. My cave has been a little empty lately and I won't be able to get back to it until sometime in Feb. so the written updates are all I have. But because you write them they're sometimes more fun to watch than the actual show.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fizu Brilliant Beautiful Wt update . Always love ur Update coz I enjoy readng them . Thank u for giving so much time to it . Really Appreciate ur hard Work . πŸ˜Š . Epi was very good . LOved Prishna scene the most and then the Sontu Bonding which we saw was amazing and really emotional . 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I hope someone takes charg of Mon & Thurs update as Sanju will not do it now . It will be really appreicateable if someone does it . 
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why is pinky after that little kid.. she cam keep hating krishna but what does donu got to do with her... evil witch
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for written update Fizu. Your bander's were good yep another Dabang in processπŸ˜‰.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fiza...I really appreciate your excellent WUs...😊
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmhatcher

My Dear Fiza,
Thank you so so much for the written update. My cave has been a little empty lately and I won't be able to get back to it until sometime in Feb. so the written updates are all I have. But because you write them they're sometimes more fun to watch than the actual show.

Your Welcome and @Bold thanks 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Fizu Brilliant Beautiful Wt update . Always love ur Update coz I enjoy readng them . Thank u for giving so much time to it . Really Appreciate ur hard Work . πŸ˜Š . Epi was very good . LOved Prishna scene the most and then the Sontu Bonding which we saw was amazing and really emotional . 

Thanks Moni and yep loved all the Prishna and SonTu bonding today πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I hope someone takes charg of Mon & Thurs update as Sanju will not do it now . It will be really appreicateable if someone does it . 

Yeah I hope someone volunteers to soon