Time for a Kit Kat Break!?! (Page 5)

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Originally posted by Silambu

Thank you all for your replies. Those of you who have hope and are still positive, Good going!

Just read about the promo. No way I can take this crap anymore and now I am sure of that! Yesterday had a little hope that may be it was not Sid.. but now, I don't think so! I don't want to get influenced by this stupid show anymore and spoil my weekends or festivities!

Hima, its just a promo. Watch the episode first. If it turns out to be real, I tell you what... i will walk on fire and eat vegetarian ( walk on fire - I will wear safety boots and eat meat but dressed up like vegetble outside)LOL Just Kidding. Seriously... just watch first before making major decision.

Silambu.. that offer is very tempting!Embarrassed But don't think I can take it this time.. Promos cannot be dreams,, so, I think the dreaded wedding will happen this time or even if it doesn't, I don't want to spoil my Diwali.. will check out the updates if I have so much nerve.. or else, after the festival. I know, I am being a coward.. but I am dead scared that they have cried wolf too many times with K-R marriage and this time it will be for realOuch

Hima one thing I noticed in the promo that siddhi's appearance and looks were exactly the same as she bore during her marriage with kunal in oct 2011...this makes me think have they shot the promo in real...may be they have juxtaposed her from that scene in to the promo just for shoot...Just notice it may be u ppl may find so...Anyways I too think somehow that some negative is gonna happen otherwise how come sinal will be remarried directly without any problems !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Silambu

Thank you all for your replies. Those of you who have hope and are still positive, Good going!

Just read about the promo. No way I can take this crap anymore and now I am sure of that! Yesterday had a little hope that may be it was not Sid.. but now, I don't think so! I don't want to get influenced by this stupid show anymore and spoil my weekends or festivities!

Hima, its just a promo. Watch the episode first. If it turns out to be real, I tell you what... i will walk on fire and eat vegetarian ( walk on fire - I will wear safety boots and eat meat but dressed up like vegetble outside)LOL Just Kidding. Seriously... just watch first before making major decision.

Silambu.. that offer is very tempting!Embarrassed But don't think I can take it this time.. Promos cannot be dreams,, so, I think the dreaded wedding will happen this time or even if it doesn't, I don't want to spoil my Diwali.. will check out the updates if I have so much nerve.. or else, after the festival. I know, I am being a coward.. but I am dead scared that they have cried wolf too many times with K-R marriage and this time it will be for realOuch
The promo is for sure real. Just dont think the wedding will happen. Best to enjoy Diwali without any distraction. Hence respect your decision . And Hima, Happy Diwali  to you and your family in advance. Take care !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Go to top