Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Time for a Kit Kat Break!?! (Page 4)

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagar_ayush

If Abhay-Siddhi marriage really happens then I am done with the show.I am tired of the negativity,cant take more of it.
Cant see shattered Kunal anymore.Two days of positivity and then the same again.
I think I should also take a break from the show .Dont want to spoil the festive mood.

You have come this far. Be brave n watch it. All just drama. Don't fall for this . If really the unfortunate happens then not only you almost everyone will just not just take a break but bid farewell too. So no worries. Enjoy your weekend !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishi.ameshi.nl-Hima-HitchHiker_

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Originally posted by roshani45

Nothing much happened today , jus a filler episode ! Sid and AD were  not even there except the dream sequence ! That means the upcoming drama will be related to Sid or her sons ! 

! About pre cap, cvs AngryHima I don't want to spoil the festival atmosphere yaar , i feel something already happened ( like Ad or Ac kidnaped / Richa blackmailing Sid ) However , i feel sid - Abhay marriage wont happen , this may be a plan. another thing i noticed is , they showed KC extremely happy, this means next week Kc will have to prove his love or fight for his family ( sid and sons ) just like after C1 sid had to fight KC's molestation case !  i dunno if Kc will be successful in this or not !

Me too feel R has already done something pretty bad.. I have no hopes.. if Sid - Abhay marriage happens..Angry I cannot watch the show anymore. My heart is not so strong .. it cannot take it.. So better I keep myself safe and not watch the crap.
I think that Abhay-siddhi marriage will not happen. Abhay may support siddhi but due to richa's blackmailing (I hope that thakral will do something wrong this time to take revange from his daughter's side) this may be a natak. And I hope that AC will be kidnapped. Now AD have to play a  major role with kunal to save siddhi. Richa's exposure track on the card. But cv spoiling our Diwali, because all this will not happen in coming episode so early.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i.am-Hima-

i.am Senior Member
i.am
i.am

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
hello hima diSmile
lets have a kit kat break party ...TongueWink
usmein we'll burn the PUTLAS of CVSAngry...and will have a special performance of  DeadritchaDead  on "nakkadwale disco udhar wale khisko"...WinkBig smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Originally posted by sagar_ayush

If Abhay-Siddhi marriage really happens then I am done with the show.I am tired of the negativity,cant take more of it.
Cant see shattered Kunal anymore.Two days of positivity and then the same again.
I think I should also take a break from the show .Dont want to spoil the festive mood.

You have come this far. Be brave n watch it. All just drama. Don't fall for this . If really the unfortunate happens then not only you almost everyone will just not just take a break but bid farewell too. So no worries. Enjoy your weekend !

Silambu...a big hug to u Hug
Cvs very well know that we watch this show for sinal...no one wil watch this show if this crap happens... LOL ...everyone wil run for their lives... LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishi.amSilambu-Hima-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Thank you all for your replies. Those of you who have hope and are still positive, Good going!

Just read about the promo. No way I can take this crap anymore and now I am sure of that! Yesterday had a little hope that may be it was not Sid.. but now, I don't think so! I don't want to get influenced by this stupid show anymore and spoil my weekends or festivities!
Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Thank you all for your replies. Those of you who have hope and are still positive, Good going!

Just read about the promo. No way I can take this crap anymore and now I am sure of that! Yesterday had a little hope that may be it was not Sid.. but now, I don't think so! I don't want to get influenced by this stupid show anymore and spoil my weekends or festivities!

Hima, its just a promo. Watch the episode first. If it turns out to be real, I tell you what... i will walk on fire and eat vegetarian ( walk on fire - I will wear safety boots and eat meat but dressed up like vegetble outside)LOL Just Kidding. Seriously... just watch first before making major decision.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlRajash

Rajash IF-Sizzlerz
Rajash
Rajash

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Hima, its just a promo. Watch the episode first. If it turns out to be real, I tell you what... i will walk on fire and eat vegetarian ( walk on fire - I will wear safety boots and eat meat but dressed up like vegetble outside)LOL Just Kidding. Seriously... just watch first before making major decision.
[/QUOTE]
seriously silambu absolutely agree with u buddy ...i mean this the limit ...this all is so kiddish..what d hell they think ...tht will be fooled by this or what AngryAngry just grow up yaar cvs !!!
this nonsense of urs costing me spoiling d memory of the most precious Sinal marriage but not  anything else Dead just hate u for this Angry

Edited by Rajash - 10 November 2012 at 8:30am

eshi.nl

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Silambu.. that offer is very tempting!Embarrassed But don't think I can take it this time.. Promos cannot be dreams,, so, I think the dreaded wedding will happen this time or even if it doesn't, I don't want to spoil my Diwali.. will check out the updates if I have so much nerve.. or else, after the festival. I know, I am being a coward.. but I am dead scared that they have cried wolf too many times with K-R marriage and this time it will be for realOuch

Silambu

Go to top