India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Time for a Kit Kat Break!?!

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Today's episode was a filler! Nothing happened other than the fact that Kunal was very enthusiastic about Sid coming home, Anand buying gift,  R drunken prophecy and yes, the precapDead!

Surely, the makers are not taking a break from negativity and dumping more and more crap on us. I think it is time for me to take a kit kat break from this showCry.. Cannot be tensed, scared and worried about Kunal or Sid or the show anymoreOuch Don't want to spoil my Diwali thinking about what is going to come!Ouch

Please post all frustrations in the already established thread below:

Parichay Frustration Thread

Topic closed.

Regards,
PNZKSK Dev. Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 11 November 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mytriLovePrajasan_aishShehnaz.KsavariyapalzslovergirlalinaMalarkodirainbowgirlnorzar

deepti.m Senior Member
deepti.m
deepti.m

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
so hima its all over you are going to quit the show
kavya_krishnan Newbie
kavya_krishnan
kavya_krishnan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
even me...the recap put me into tension...
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep.m

so hima its all over you are going to quit the show

Yes, will stop watching until something positive is shown. I can't take this anymore. Updates on the forum from my dearest friends are enough for the crap they are showing.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palzsrainbowgirlHitchHiker_

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hi

I agree Hima the show is just not improving in any form, they end up spoiling our weekends with such precaps and the episodes are plain plain fillers or filled with negativity 

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrilovergirlalinaShehnaz.K-Hima-rainbowgirl

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Nothing much happened today , jus a filler episode ! Sid and AD were  not even there except the dream sequence ! That means the upcoming drama will be related to Sid or her sons ! 

! About pre cap, cvs AngryHima I don't want to spoil the festival atmosphere yaar , i feel something already happened ( like Ad or Ac kidnaped / Richa blackmailing Sid ) However , i feel sid - Abhay marriage wont happen , this may be a plan. another thing i noticed is , they showed KC extremely happy, this means next week Kc will have to prove his love or fight for his family ( sid and sons ) just like after C1 sid had to fight KC's molestation case !  i dunno if Kc will be successful in this or not !

EDited : i hate to say this , i feel Vamp's exposure wont happen so soon , otherwise they wouldn't show her with a bottle ! she is here to stay !Dead

Edited by roshani45 - 09 November 2012 at 11:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrirainbowgirl-Hima-eshi.nlHitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Nothing much happened today , jus a filler episode ! Sid and AD were  not even there except the dream sequence ! That means the upcoming drama will be related to Sid or her sons ! 

! About pre cap, cvs AngryHima I don't want to spoil the festival atmosphere yaar , i feel something already happened ( like Ad or Ac kidnaped / Richa blackmailing Sid ) However , i feel sid - Abhay marriage wont happen , this may be a plan. another thing i noticed is , they showed KC extremely happy, this means next week Kc will have to prove his love or fight for his family ( sid and sons ) just like after C1 sid had to fight KC's molestation case !  i dunno if Kc will be successful in this or not !

Me too feel R has already done something pretty bad.. I have no hopes.. if Sid - Abhay marriage happens..Angry I cannot watch the show anymore. My heart is not so strong .. it cannot take it.. So better I keep myself safe and not watch the crap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

I agree Hima the show is just not improving in any form, they end up spoiling our weekends with such precaps and the episodes are plain plain fillers or filled with negativity 

norzar

How many weekends we have spoiled because of this damn show yaar! I am seriously fed up.. and with Diwali coming up, I don't want to spoil my mood!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Go to top