IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

STAR Plus characters and their favourite travel destinations

like   2  LIKE  |  comments   2  COMMENTS  | 

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Experiencing new places, new people and different cultures help us understand a world we never get the chance to see otherwise. So let's listen to what our favourite STAR Plus characters have to say about their desired travel destinations. Places where they prefer going when they have ample of time in their hand.
STARONE.IN

Khushi says, "Darjeeling is like paradise on earth. It is one of the most sought out honeymoon spots for newly married couples. I wish Arnavji and I could visit Darjeeling often. Also the best time to visit Darjeeling is winter when there are many ongoing cultural activities."

Viraat's escapade to Milan once in a year is quite a regular thing for his family. He plans to take Maanvi there sometime during Christmas. "Milan is a fine melange of art and commerce. Being the second largest city of Italy it is also the hub for greatest of fashion and design creations."

"The best time to visit Milan is spring and autumn when the climate is agreeable," he adds.

Tejal believes in spending her free time in Matheran. "I have some old memories attached to this place. Every alternate weekend my father used to plan a trip to Matheran. My favourite places to see in Matheran are Charlotte Lake for its picturesque view of the watrefalls and  Mount Berry. Charlotte Lake was a hit with my mom too. At Mount Berry I love the Valley Crossing activity. It is worth giving a shot!" exclaims Tejal.

Naitik loves travelling to spiritual places. "Mental peace is of utmost importance to me. What could be better than Varanasi to achieve this? The holy Ganges fill the heart with so much devotion and serenity that the mind reaches a different level."

Aditya
tells us, "Colombo is close to home and has some interesting offerings in terms of tourist attractions. The Jami Ul Afar mosque, the World Trade Centre towers are a sight to admire. The Galle Face Hotel, famously known as the Asia's Emerald on the Green has colonial touches to its interiors. A visit to this hotel is truly delightful."

Khushi, Viraat, Tejal, Naitik and Aditya have shared their favourite holiday destinations from their travel diaries. Which is you favourite holiday destination too?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mangliankripa-aksharaDwarfStars..siya..neha3Ritu-Kripa-bankaANN91MamuKiBhanjikala_09pree4rusonu.Meow_Aleena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favourite Travel Destination - Natik" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Smile

Simz786

dipshikaGUPTA

IF-Rockerz

dipshikaGUPTA

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharingBig smile

Simz786

maha_femir4ever

IF-Rockerz

maha_femir4ever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
tfs...

Simz786

neha3

neha3

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Simz786

ANN91

IF-Dazzler

ANN91

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
tfs

Simz786

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
aww thats a gr8 place all have gr8 choice .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786kala_09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top