Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Hey taareyians...a new os on taarey...do like and comment...

Taarey enters in the party...avp ne taani ko rey par nazar rakhne ke liye nahi kaha hai...so taani enters with rey but then she goes and enjoy the party with thegirls...

Rey goes and talks with the boys...but suddenly vp announce that for today no ban on dance...hearing this avp is dam angry...but our gang is really happy...avp left the party because her plan doesnt work...

Now dance is allowed all dance except taani...
All are enjoying dance...taani is happy seeing the gang and reyam happy...she smiles...rey looks at her while dancing...and happy that taani is smiling...

After the dance all are talking with each others...taani is standing alone...all are busy with their date...rey notice that taani is alone...he starts walking towards her...

But stops seeing a boy comes near taani...he stood near them...taani cant see him because he is behind her...

Boy:hi taani...

Taani:hi...

Boy:my name is rahul...you are doing a great job as GS.and u r looking so gorgeous today...and he gave a rose to taani...

Taani:thank you...

And he goes from ther...seeing this rey is a little bit jealous...

Then taani get lots of roses from the boys...

Seeing this rey is very very jealous and angry...

Rey:in logo ko bhi taani ke alava koi aur ladki nahi mili rose dene ke liye...

Then he hears some boys talking...

B1:yar taani aaj kitni gorgeous lag rahi hai...

B2:ha yar i wish ki vo meri date hoti...

B1:i wish too...

Hearing this rey is jealous more and more and goes from there...

Now there is slow break dance...as the music change partners also change...taani is also in this...but she is not dancing with rey...there are seven couples...nimmi,rimar,swayam and aashi,viha,rey with a girl and taani with a boy and another college couple...dance starts...all dancing slowly...rey is dancing but his gaze is only on taani...he cant see her with any one ...then the music change...now taani is with other boy...rey is with neha...all partners are changed...rey is looking at taani...he saw the boy trying to go closer to taani...he saw his hand on taani's waist and want to punch him tightly...he is very very angry...now music changes and taarey are partners...as taani is going near rey some one calls her and said that vp sir is calling her...so she goes...rey is now more angry on taani...he goes and find where is taani...he goes and stood near the fire exit...he saws taani comes there...he goes in fire exit and wait for taani to come...as taani comes near fire exit he pulls taani in the fire exit and lock the door...

Taani:rey aap ye kya kar rahe hai???

Rey pin her to the wall...he is very close to taani...taani can feel his breath on her face...

Rey:(angrily)tum to gs bankar bahot famous ho gayi ho...

Taani:kya matlab hai aapka??

Rey:ha...tabhi to har koi tumhe rose de raha hai...

Taani:aap ko problem kis baat se hai rey...mrere gs ban ne se ya sab mujhe rose de rahe hai us se...

Rey:mujhe problem hai ki...

Taani:ha boliye na...

Rey:tum ho meri problem taani...nahi dekh sakta me tumhe kisi aur ke sath...nahi dekh sakta ki koi aur tumhe touch kare...nahi dekh sakta ki mere alava koi aur tumhe rose de...because i love u taani...i love u...

Taani is shocked hearing this...she remembers that day when rey rejects her...now she is dam angry...and said...

Taani:dekhiye rey...mujhe esa mazak bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai...

Rey:(holds her shoulders tightly and angrily said)taani kya tumje ye mazak lag raha hai???

Taani:jab mene aap se apne dil ki baat kahi thi tab to aap ne mujhe mana kar diya tha...aur ab keh rahe hai ki aap mujhse pyar karte hai...pyar koi mazak nahi hai rey...

Taani pushed rey and try to live but rey pulled her and roughly put his lips on taani's lips...he kissed her...he bits her lower lip...first taani doesnt respond but after some time she responds...both are lost in the kiss...both kissed each other passionietly...they broke the kiss as short of breath...

Rey:dekho taani me janta hu ki pehle mene tumhe reject kiya tha par tab me nahi janta tha ki me tumse pyar karta hu lekin ab me jaan gaya hu ki me tumse bahot pyar karta hu...

As he said this he hugs taani tightly...and said:taani i love you so much...trust me ...

Taani now also hug him tightly...and said:mene to hamesha se aap se pyar kiya hai rey...i love you too...

Rey broke the hug and kissed her again...

Then he said:ab to hum as a couple ja sakte hai...

Taani:ha par bhai...

Rey:ab jo bhi ho taani...hnm sabko bata denge ki hum sath hai...

He holds taani's hand...

Taani smiled and they goes as a couple in the party again...this time as real couple...

hows it taareyians...???

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi_taareyp.vibhavrinda-fanTAT_VJjahnvi_PatelRhea18Hafsa94namy_singhsiddhilovesamarTia3303harshiya786Pinkylibbipreety_1994TaaRey_VD_AJSSanju...Pri.taarey.fanDreamer23BARUNILU_ArshiDontAskmymy_taareystaronefangeshiga54NikitaLuvsTaReyFreakin_girlpadmaja19iamursforeverCharMarfan4everReytanni4everNuktiminiTRfanAfshan9diyadawda13sashaTRsona_taareypinal_TaaReytareyvrimarlovepan02cuppypie121XTaaReyVirManXHumzyPriyanka.saha....pooja....khyati2000aparabosecarmeliheartVDnidaTaareySona_loveVDdews100zara..xxxABCDesiGirl93arina23shamanbkashkaapari_poojashahz-Fam_TaaReY-dh19chinudollyCasKett.-.QTPie.-sumera_sulaimanViji.Chandran...Mithuz...Mohit_monayadesigirl_VD-Prithi--NautankiAsh--SunShine...Natasha...Anysiameghasinghsreelu094FieryLionessPreciousHeart..dinu..-Memories---taareylove---chand91geeth_amarpatiepratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rose day confession...taarey" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
nice one Dipu
i so love jealous Rey
i wish in show too we have a confession like
where rey gets jealous and then confess his love to her
like cv's said our aggressive TaaRey LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arina23.CuteKittyCat.

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
It was awesome Dip, Rey jealousy is always a treat to read I love when he get all possessive lol and as for the confession it was amazing. I love your OS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.CuteKittyCat.

XTaaReyVirManX

Goldie

XTaaReyVirManX

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Awww dipu ...it was sooo amaziin... Beautiful... Loved it sooo much... The kiss... Uff...

I can imagine it happenin lol...

Xxx

.CuteKittyCat.

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-

nice one Dipu
i so love jealous Rey
i wish in show too we have a confession like
where rey gets jealous and then confess his love to her
like cv's said our aggressive TaaReyLOL

me too love jealous rey...so i made rey jealous here...show me to abhi jealous rey milta hi nahi hai...

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha.

It was awesome Dip, Rey jealousy is always a treat to read I love when he get all possessive lol and as for the confession it was amazing. I love your OS

thanks...really jealius rey is a treat to taareyians ...

...Natasha...

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XTaaReyVirManX

Awww dipu ...it was sooo amaziin... Beautiful... Loved it sooo much... The kiss... Uff...

I can imagine it happenin lol...

Xxx

oh thank u so much zobi...

XTaaReyVirManX

DontAsk

DontAsk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Awww!
SO CUTE!!!!
I LOVED IT Heart