Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram torturing Sugni????

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
What say about the torturing Vikram???
Is he WRONG or RIGHT???
He should not have inquire first a bit more rather than trusting his beloved wifey...
Your take...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rozieJShivOmkaRaman

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
reva tried 2 kill tvs body
where as sugni tried and is trying still 2 kill tvs soul
sugni is not gonna get any heartache or die if tvs gives her own medicine 2 her.anyways there must be a heart 2 feel the pain which she dnt have.i dnt blv in her cheap and fake tears
she became so cheap and disgusting that noone care for her or her dramas anymore

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53mohanishaocendejoysangeetaMNu_Aduseemasrlidvinbabygirl198722JulieDForeverSHINee-rupa-

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

You have to understand Vikram's position. He was almost killed because he reacted to a letter supposedly sent to him by Sugni. He had hopes in the hospital and made plans to be with her by exposing the truth. Sugni agrred by way of her silence. While leaving the room, he saw Aditya holding Sugni when she was dizzy or something.

Reva comes fully prepared with pictures of them in the hut. Sugni's own behaviour towards Vikram: her malicious words and firing a gun at him, is fresh in his mind. He may have doubted Sugni for only a moment then.
But when he was messaged the picture of Adi putting a chain around Sugni's neck and then he came home to an actual wedding about to take place. Sugni all dolled up for the wedding. What else was he to think?
He accused her so much yet she did not try to tell him the truth.
Quite frankly she has been torturing him since the truth about Reva came out and I believe that what goes around, must come around. So he is just reacting to what she has made him believe.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53ocendejoymohanishasangeetaMindianstargyulseemasrNu_Adurazor12babygirl198722lidvinmuktha_cuteForeverSHINee-rupa-OmkaRaman

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
So has been physically violent to her or is he giving her verbal grief?

Edited by payal7 - 09 November 2012 at 11:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoy

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Vikram or sugni or whoever the person, geting   torturing is not a good thing...Vikram also one of victim here...yes it is so hurtfull that

He did not have healthy marital lifeCry
He has crual life partner who does not care about himCry
He lost his loveCry
His cusin son has broken his trust and got married to his loverCry
His lover became his daughter in lawth and live in same house with himCry
Still his life is in danger, because of his wife still can  try to kill himCry
He has to die thousands times per every day because he has to see his lover living infront of him as another man's wife...Cry
But all these problems he created by himself  ... 
he entered to the show as a kind hearted good human being...he always supported to the justice and against to the unjustice..  
In front of all the issues he reacted with matuarity...
But After fallen in love with Sugni his character goes down...
as i see his main fault is fallen in a love with a girl who is like his daughter...I know love does not care any boundries, but still age is consider matter in marriges... 
secondly he hide the truth from his lover
he went to get marry with his lover without getting divorce...If he used his life experiences and brain on that time sugni might not leave him in that way...if he told the truth about Rewa she will leave him for sure, but her trust and love towards him will be there...then he might had chance to get her back in his life after divorce Rewa...

In sugni's "sardhakai " he involved Aditya to bid Sugni is another fault he has done...Yes...Aditya is the one who asked him to do that, but Vikram was the elder person...he is uncle and Asitya is son..he had to stop Adi and  send him home...but he realized sugni will not come with him after sardhakai and he let Aditya to buy her ...At sarshakai night Aditya spent   whole night with sugni...Adini did not have  close relationship but ,as a matuared elder and as Aditya's uncle is that right Vikram  let Adi to spent a night with young girl...?

he was forcing and threatning to sugni to come back to him and start to create problems in her life ...as final results sugni asked Aditya to marry her...after that using weapon, being violence, getting angry and creating big dramas ,always going bihind of sugni ...he reacted as a silly fool...If he is a uneducated village man we can justify his behavior..but he is rich, well educated man who has seen the world...but after all, knowing who Rewa is and what she needs he bilived her and gave in to her trap...
he is tortured yes...but he is the reapossible of all these bad things that he faced
He already has  solution...
Understand his age and his personality.   if he does ,he will realize that he blinded from love and forgot his inner valus on it...  ...Pain is the matter of time...when time pass Pain always goes away...

Edited by ulakmini - 09 November 2012 at 12:08pm
OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

What say about the torturing Vikram???
Is he WRONG or RIGHT???
He should not have inquire first a bit more rather than trusting his beloved wifey...
Your take...

SUGNI GAVE UP ON TVS WHEN RIWA CAME BACK THAT STUPID ADITYA BROUGHT HER ON THEIR WEDDING DAY... DID SUGNI HAD THE GUTS TO FIND OUT AND FIX THE SITUATION? NO SHE LISTENED TO HER POISONING MOTHER ANDN SHUNNED TVS.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinmuktha_cuteJulieDForeverSHINee

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
My apologies. I phrased my question badly.

I agree that violence verbal or physical is wrong but he has just watched the woman he loves marry his nephew so I am expecting him to react - but I expected it to be a verbal attack so was checking that it was not physical attack.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyananthi.shankarlidvinJulieDForeverSHINee

razor12 Senior Member
razor12
razor12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I expected him to verbally get back at Sugni as she is living in front of his eyes but did not expect the way he was getting at her in today's episode. I for sure did not like it.
His official journey as a villian has begun from today's episodeCryCryCry.

Edited:
 The person whose soul is butchered will be shattered to peices and no amount of reasoning will console her/him. This is the present state of vikram and in the process he is doing the nasty thandav on Sugni. I hope he will soon be able to find peace and reconciliation with the reality.

Once Sugni experienced this butchering and she broke the hell loose on Vikram and now God knows what Vikram will bring on to SCryCry.

In all this the actual culprit is going scott free.

Wake up TVS and go after Reva, the real culprit before getting at S.

Edited by razor12 - 09 November 2012 at 3:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoylidvinJulieDForeverSHINee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index