Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy ARHIHOLICS #25 *IO* (Page 62)

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37307

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

I'M TALKING TO NAYU!!!!! 
 
Wow, let me go and talk to the reporter about that so that this news can be published in tomorrow's newspaper ROFLROFLROFL
 
I just had icecream, that's why I am a little bit hyper Tongue ROFL


YES YOU DO THAT!!! 

Lol !! ROFLROFL Tash,u have to pakka call okay !! Tongue


Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 November 2012 at 8:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

I'M TALKING TO NAYU!!!!! 

Wow Rima take my number Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_AzraaNestleToulouse

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

You talked to each other Nayu and Shreya ShockedAngryShocked
 
When? How? Why? D'oh
 
Nayu, how is Shreya's voice? Tongue
 
Shreya, how is Nayu's voice? Tongue

LOL LOL Too many questions to answer .. Tongue 

Abhi called me Embarrassed Her voice is really cool and sweet Big smile
 
Which language did you speak? English or Hindi? Tongue

English !! LOL
 
Okay LOL
 
Nayu : Shreya? Is it you? OMG Shreya it is you! I can't believe I am talking to you! Wow ROFL
 
Shreya: Abhi! I know it's too cool Cool
 
Nayu: Shreya Shreya Shreya finally we are talking to each other!! Embarrassed
 
Shreya: How many times will you say that Abhi? Ermm I know!! Big smile
 
Nayu: I bet Rima and Tashu must be all J we talked Tongue
 
Shreya: Yes am sure Wink
 
ROFLROFL 


ROFL ROFL  ROFL


are we J Nat? LOL 
 
Nope Tongue But they are flaunting big time Ermm ROFLROFLI am kidding ROFLROFL

Katti Tongue We will flaunt on monday ROFL 
 
Unkatti me please Embarrassed Yes ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_AzraanoclapspleaseNestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37307

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

You talked to each other Nayu and Shreya ShockedAngryShocked
 
When? How? Why? D'oh
 
Nayu, how is Shreya's voice? Tongue
 
Shreya, how is Nayu's voice? Tongue

LOL LOL Too many questions to answer .. Tongue 

Abhi called me Embarrassed Her voice is really cool and sweet Big smile
 
Which language did you speak? English or Hindi? Tongue

English !! LOL
 
Okay LOL
 
Nayu : Shreya? Is it you? OMG Shreya it is you! I can't believe I am talking to you! Wow ROFL
 
Shreya: Abhi! I know it's too cool Cool
 
Nayu: Shreya Shreya Shreya finally we are talking to each other!! Embarrassed
 
Shreya: How many times will you say that Abhi? Ermm I know!! Big smile
 
Nayu: I bet Rima and Tashu must be all J we talked Tongue
 
Shreya: Yes am sure Wink
 
ROFLROFL 


ROFL ROFL  ROFL


are we J Nat? LOL 
 
Nope Tongue But they are flaunting big time Ermm ROFLROFLI am kidding ROFLROFL

Katti Tongue We will flaunt on monday ROFL 
Me too !!! Shreya,40 rs gone after calling Rima but it was so so so worth it !!!!!!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraanoclapsplease

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

I'M TALKING TO NAYU!!!!! 

Wow Rima take my number Embarrassed


I have your number!!! shall I call you for a quick Hi?? Big smileBig smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapspleaseNestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37307

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

IT WAS SOO SOOO AWESOME talking to you Rima !!! OMG I so do love your accent !! And both of us were coughing like crazy ! ROFLROFL


I think we coughed more than talked!!! ROFL  ROFL 

I know right !! I was so excited that I started coughing more !! ROFLROFL Hahahahahahahah !!! LOL That was so so damn awesome !!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraanoclapsplease

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

IT WAS SOO SOOO AWESOME talking to you Rima !!! OMG I so do love your accent !! And both of us were coughing like crazy ! ROFLROFL

Seriously ?? I wanna hear your accent too .. Embarrassed

ROFL ROFL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Buahahaha
 
Rima: Nayu *cough* Nayu *cough*  OMG we are talking *cough* to each other *cough*
 
Nayu: *cough* Rima *cough* Rima *cough* Yes *cough*
 
*cough*
 
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Crazy Rithvikians~ #1

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -ScarletRose-   Replies: 52   Views: 4468

-ScarletRose- 52 4468 09 August 2012 at 3:06pm by Julybaby22
**PRC Crazy Land 3** ||INVITES ONLY|| CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1197   Views: 55983

Amor. 1197 55983 17 April 2012 at 4:30am by Amor.
|~FootBall MaNia~|*~Crazy Football Fans Era~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Zeeshan-   Replies: 135   Views: 13291

-Zeeshan- 135 13291 04 April 2012 at 5:27am by .SilentPrincess
Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Perfangel5655   Replies: 216   Views: 35038

Perfangel5655 216 35038 01 August 2011 at 6:14pm by muffins2waffles
~Crazy Angels~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 119   Views: 7429

blossom1234 119 7429 13 June 2011 at 6:31am by blossom1234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index