Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy ARHIHOLICS #25 *IO* (Page 27)

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

I have decided something! I won't think about the show at the moment! Whatever comes, we will have to accept it and both options have their part of good! And we are all together in this Hug

Wayyy!! to go!!!! I have been doing the exact positive!!! am sooo mad!!!! OuchOuch  

but I will be like yuou now n do that!!! we are all in this together! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Nat, remember I told you I bought a new sim I have bought an international call package thing so I can sms you anytime n it won't cost me much Big smileBig smile 
 
Dancing

I know!!! I just have to top up n then am ready to bombard you with sms's  LOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

O Munda Kukkad Kamaal Da Dancing
 
Hello everyone Hug

heelllooo Hug


why am I sooo happy to see you??? LOL
 
Rima Hug
 
You know I was about to leave! No one was here! Perfect timing I say!!Big smile
 
Aww I am happy to see you too Tongue

I have been trying for the past half n hour to get my stupid laptop to come on!!!! it finally did now!!! 

LOLLOLLOL  am sooo weird!!! we only spoke a few hours ago!! feels like forever!!! 
 
Aww Hug See we will never be able to stop chatting/talking with each other! It's become a habit now!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

I have decided something! I won't think about the show at the moment! Whatever comes, we will have to accept it and both options have their part of good! And we are all together in this Hug

Wayyy!! to go!!!! I have been doing the exact positive!!! am sooo mad!!!! OuchOuch  

but I will be like yuou now n do that!!! we are all in this together! Hug
 
If we act all negative, we will get ill!! And maybe there's some silver lining at the end! Confused
 
Yes we all are together Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Nat, remember I told you I bought a new sim I have bought an international call package thing so I can sms you anytime n it won't cost me much Big smileBig smile 
 
Dancing

I know!!! I just have to top up n then am ready to bombard you with sms's  LOLLOL 
 
From Mauritius, an SMS does not cost much!!Big smile So I can reply!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Nat, check your dashboard ROFL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by tash10

O Munda Kukkad Kamaal Da Dancing
 
Hello everyone Hug

heelllooo Hug


why am I sooo happy to see you??? LOL
 
Rima Hug
 
You know I was about to leave! No one was here! Perfect timing I say!!Big smile
 
Aww I am happy to see you too Tongue

I have been trying for the past half n hour to get my stupid laptop to come on!!!! it finally did now!!! 

LOLLOLLOL  am sooo weird!!! we only spoke a few hours ago!! feels like forever!!! 
 
Aww Hug See we will never be able to stop chatting/talking with each other! It's become a habit now!!Big smile

exactly!!! even to think about it makes me wanna cry! 

we will never ever stop being friends! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 34215

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Nat, check your dashboard ROFL  
 
What is it? Ermm
 
Wait, going to seeTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Crazy Rithvikians~ #1

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -ScarletRose-   Replies: 52   Views: 4470

-ScarletRose- 52 4470 09 August 2012 at 3:06pm by Julybaby22
**PRC Crazy Land 3** ||INVITES ONLY|| CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1197   Views: 55989

Amor. 1197 55989 17 April 2012 at 4:30am by Amor.
|~FootBall MaNia~|*~Crazy Football Fans Era~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Zeeshan-   Replies: 135   Views: 13296

-Zeeshan- 135 13296 04 April 2012 at 5:27am by .SilentPrincess
Crazy Creatives: Geet VS IPKKND DONE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Perfangel5655   Replies: 216   Views: 35043

Perfangel5655 216 35043 01 August 2011 at 6:14pm by muffins2waffles
~Crazy Angels~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 119   Views: 7432

blossom1234 119 7432 13 June 2011 at 6:31am by blossom1234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index